2.

Lucy awoke alone in her apartment the following morning considering that Tara had taken the decision to return home with the footballer she had spent majority of her night with at the party.

She glanced around the room before spotting the tv remote on the far bedside locker on the opposite side of the bed. Lucy reached over slightly until her fingers came into contact with the remote.

The blonde girl grabbed her glasses that she used for watching tv before she clicked into Netflix and threw on an episode of Friends for some background noise as she picked up her phone.

Benchilwell has requested to follow you

Lucy smiled at the notification as she recalled last nights antics. For someone who hadn't been keen on attending the party in the first place, she actually really enjoyed her night.

She couldn't really made fun of Tara for spending most of her time with Harvey last night because she was equally as guilty of doing the same with Ben, except her intentions weren't romantic.

She debated for a moment before accepting the footballer's follow request as she copied his actions. She then continued to scroll through his instagram page.

Lucy couldn't deny the fact that the brown haired boy was indeed attractive and not just because he was a footballer. Lucy wasn't someone who could usually talk to strangers so easy which is why she was shocked at how well she and Ben clicked last night.

Her stomach began to rumble causing her to sit up and slide her feet into her slippers before heading into the kitchen to find what she could have for breakfast.

"Tell me everything." Tara spoke through the phone on FaceTime to Lucy as the blonde was headed for a photoshoot.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" Lucy replied with a small laugh.

"Not when you were the one flirting with Ben Chilwell." Tara smirked at her friend through the phone screen.

"Firstly I wasn't flirting with him. We were just taking and second, I'm not the one who had sex last night." Lucy gave her best friend a knowing look.

"Oh whatever. Please tell me something is going to come of this. You have to see him again." The darker haired girl of the two begged.

"No. Nothing is coming of this. It was one night at a stupid party that neither of us wanted to be at. That's it." The blonde assured Tara as she found the car come to a hault.

"We're here miss." The driver informed the girl.

"Thank you. Tara, I've to go. I'll talk to you later." Lucy spoke as she grabbed her bag and started to get out of the car.

"Bye Mrs. Chilwell." Tara smiled.

"Shut up." Lucy hung up her phone before shoving it into her bag as she headed inside.

Lucyxcollins: love me the nude colours😍

582k likes || 196k comments

Username: those boots❤️

Benchilwell: the cowboys want their jacket back😋
> shut up you🙄

Username: sorry what is this^^

Tarasarajones: looking hot😘

-Load More Comments-

"You, me. Holidays." Lucy didn't even have time to greet Tara as she opened the door to her apartment revealing her best friend.

"You, me. Nothing." Lucy replied as Tara let herself in leaving the blonde to close the door and follow Tara into the living room.

"Please." Tara said as she began to give Lucy puppy dog eyes.

"No. Tara I can't just drop everything and go away because you decided to book a last minute vacation." Lucy tried to explain as she sat down next to her friend, crossing her legs under her body as she did.

"Well I wasn't exactly the one who booked it." Tara finally admitted after leaving out the information that she knew would definitely turn Lucy off coming along.

"Then who did?" Lucy questioned in confusion.

"Harvey." Tara informed her.

"No way T. I'm not being some third wheel on your trip." Lucy told the dark haired girl.

"Please Lucy. It's all booked you just have to agree. And you won't be third wheeling on your own, the boys will be there." Tara continued.

"What boys?" Lucy wondered aloud.

"James, Demarai and Ben." Tara said purposely leaving the defender's name til last.

"Tara." Lucy said warningly as she realised what was happing.

"Come on Luc. Just come, have fun and if something happens it happens but don't not come just because of him. Come for me." Tara threw her puppy dog eyes towards her best friend once again.

"Fine." Lucy sighed causing Tara to cheer. "When do we leave?"

"Two days." Tara told the blonde.

"Two days." Lucy exclaimed at the lack of notice in her friend's plans. She hated being late or unprepared for something.

"Lucy." Tara warned.

"Fine but you can call Laurel and tell her." Lucy spoke as she stood up and walked towards her kitchen.

"Of course, Laurel loves me." Tara said with a smile referring to her best friend's manager. Laurel hated Tara. For reasons exactly like this. She was spontaneous and although it was a good thing for her it wasn't so good for her best friend's busy schedule.

Benchilwell: @madders getting excited for our trip to Greece💙

389k likes || 107k comments

Madders: get excited mate🥳

Harveybarne97: maybe I shouldn't have invited him🙄
> madders: hey!!

Username: love their friendship❤️

Lucyxcollins: see you there☺️

-Load More Comments-