10.

Lucy was laid in her bed with her laptop sat in her lap as she read the email over and over again. She sighed as started to reply to it before the door opened.

Seconds later the brown haired footballer threw himself on the bed next to her causing Lucy to grab her laptop to stop it from falling. She quickly closed it and placed it on the nightstand.

"Well someone is jumpy today." Ben commented as he noticed Lucy's change in behaviour.

"Says the boys who jumped in my bed." Lucy replied with a smile hoping to throw him off the topic. Lucy leaned over and placed a kiss on her boyfriend's lips. "Nice hair."

"What?" Ben asked confused before the blonde used her hands to ruffle up his slightly messy hair. "Hey."

Lucy jumped up and ran for the door but before she could open it a pair of hands landed on her hips and spun her around so she was facing him.

"You're gonna pay for that." Ben's voice whispered before he proceeded to attack both her face and neck with kisses. "Speaking of my hair though, can I use your shower please?"

"Of course. I was wondering what the smell was." Lucy pretended there was a bad smell in the air which lead to Ben tickling his waist. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"I'll be back soon." Ben kissed her softly before grabbing his bag from outside the door as he headed for the bathroom.

Lucy sighed once she heard the shower run and walked back to her laptop. She sat on the edge of her bed and opened the laptop before reading over the email for the last time.

She decided against replying to the email at this current moment and although she already knew the answer to it, she wasn't in the mood to reply at the moment.

The thought of the email loomed over the blonde for the duration of the week as the reply deadline fast approached her. She never actually mention the email to her boyfriend, not wanting to ruin the good place they were currently in.

The sound of male voices laughing echoed through Ben's house as Lucy used her key to let herself in. She was on her way home from a photoshoot and swapped out her fancy dress for a pair of sweats before leaving the studio to visit Ben.

"Hello." Lucy spoke as she entered Ben's living room where a game of FIFA was on the tv screen and the Leicester defender was sat on the couch with James and Harvey.

"Hey Lucy." Both James and Harvey greeted their teammate's girlfriend as she placed a kiss on Ben's cheek.

"Hey." The defender smiled at the blonde girl.

"I didn't know you had friends over. I'll just head to the kitchen." Lucy assured him. She didn't want to cut in on her boyfriend's time with his friend.

"Don't worry about it. You can stay." Ben told her and the two boys agreed.

"I'm gonna grab water. I'll be back." She replied before heading into the kitchen. Lucy opened the refrigerator door and grabbed herself a bottle of water before her phone rang.
She closed the fridge door and placed the bottle down before answering her manager's call.

"Hello?" Lucy spoke down the phone.

"Hey Lucy. I was wondering if you have made a decision yet? The line are really pushing for this deadline tomorrow." Her manager explained causing the blonde to sigh.

Lucy walked towards the door and a smile formed on her lips as she watched her boyfriend laugh and smile with his friends on the couch in the other room.

"I know." Lucy replied simply.

"Have you made a decision Lucy?" Her manager pushed.

"Yeh." Lucy admitted but she was afraid to actually voice the decision to annoy.

"And?"

"I'm not going." The model finally said and she could practically see her manager's scowl written across her face.

"Lucy. I really think you should consider this." The older woman pushed.

"And what do you think I've spent the last week doing? I've hardly been racking through my mind for the answer." The blonde explained.

"It's your decision Lucy, I just don't want you regretting it further down the line." Her manager informed the young girl.

"I know. And I've made it." Lucy told her before the phone call ended. Lucy sighed once again and grabbed her bottle of water before heading back out to the boy. She plastered a smile on her face and sat down next to her boyfriend as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder before continuing to play the game.

Lucy knew she couldn't tell Ben about all of this. She knew he would definitely try and change her mind. But the one thing she didn't know was that she wasn't the only one in their relationship keeping a secret.

Lucyxcollins: skincare days🥰

795k likes || 214k comments

Username: love their brand❤️

Alyaskin: 💗💗

Tarasarajones: I want one🥺

Benchilwell: wow😍
>😘😘

Username: love these too^^

-Load More Comments-

Thank you all for 1k reads. It means a lot to me and I hope you're all enjoying it.