8.

Lucyxcollins: living for today's shoot😍

739k likes || 258k comments

Username: love it❤️

Tarasarajones: you gorgeous😘

Username: that dress is unreal☺️

Benchilwell: hurry up🙄
>on my way😊

Madders: be good children😉

Username: Sorry what?!

-Load More Comments-

"Hello?" Lucy called out as she let herself into Ben's home. She was confused by the darkness and also the quietness, both very uncommon in the defender's house. "Ben."

Lucy continued walking through the house until she reached the kitchen and flicked on the lights illuminating the room and revealing a bunch of lilies on the counter top accompanied by a note.

Go to the place where we had our first official date, in England that is x

Lucy laughed at Ben's clarification of the note as if he expected the blonde to travel back to Greece. Thoughts ran through her mind until it came across the memory of their movie marathon in his living room.

As Lucy walked through Ben's house, she flicked on relevant lights she needed to see where she was going. She arrived in the living room to find no Ben but she did come across a basket full of confectionery items. More specifically the ones the pair consumed on their first day even though Ben wasn't supposed to have any of them.

She lifted the note from the basket as she smiled at how cute all of this way. But that didn't mean Lucy still wasn't very confused as to where Ben was going with all of this.

One of our dates took place here while you took care of me x

Lucy laughed as she recalled the aftermath of one of Ben's games where he had slightly injured himself. It didn't help his mood that Leicester had also lost the day so he wasn't in the best form when the blonde arrived after.

Lucy climbed the stairs of Ben's home as walked through the hallway until she reached the second door on the left which was Ben's bedroom.

Before she opened the door she could heard the faint sound of music playing on the other side of the other side of the brown door, more specifically one of her favourite songs ever.

Give Me Love, Ed Sheeran.

The blonde opened the door and before she had a chance to turn on the lights she realised that the room was illuminated by small candle light.

"Ben." She spoke as she spotted the footballer sat on the edge of his bed playing with his fingers in his laptop.

"Hey Luc." He replied with a smile as he stood up.

"What's all this about?" Lucy questioned as she wrapped her arms around his neck while his snaked around her waist.

"I wanted to make this special." Ben told her as the pair found themselves swaying to the soft beat of the song playing through Ben's Alexa. "I wanted everything to remind you of all the good times we had together so far. And I wanna keep having them with you. So I was wondering if you, Lucy, would do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to." A smile overtook the model's face before she connected their lips together. She then rested her head on his shoulder as the pair continued to laugh and dance to the song.

Lucyxcollins: morning cuddles🥰

794k likes || 252k comments

Username: with?

Madders: I know that bedroom😉
>🤫

Username: please be ben❤️

Benchilwell: lucky guy😍

Tarasarajones: answer your phone!!!

Username: so jealous

-Load More Comments-

Benchilwell: brothers💙💙

632k likes || 296k comments

Username: wow😍

Lucyxcollins: I agree^😻
>madders: ah thanks Luc😊
>lucyxcollins: not you James🙄

Username: is this our confirmation?!

Username: Ben and James or Ben and Lucy🤔

-Load More Comments-