3.

Lucyxcollins: Starbucks needed for this early morning🥰

748k likes || 351k comments

Username: so pretty😍

Tarasarajones: where's mine?
> on route😘

Username: love the nails❤️

Madders: hurry up you 🙄

-Load More Comments-

"I come bearing coffee." Lucy sang out as she entered Harvey's house in Leicester where they were all meeting considering the 4 boys played football there it made sense.

"You are a life saver." Tara spoke as she came to greet her best friend in the front hall of Harvey's house.

"I know." Lucy smiled as she placed her bags by the door where everyone else's was before following Tara into the kitchen. "Hey guys."

Lucy greeted each of the boys with a hug, coming to Ben last and unintentionally holding on a little longer than the rest. Once they pulled away Ben took his seat back around the kitchen island as Lucy handed out their coffees.

"So what time is the flight at?" Lucy asked as she leant her arms against the island opposite to where the guys sat, with Tara coming to stand next to her friend.

"It's in three hours so whenever we're ready we'll go." Harvey explained considering he was the one who booked it for them all.

The group spend the next 20 minutes talking about their upcoming vacation to Greece where they were going to be spending the next 2 weeks of their summer.

After everyone was finally finished their coffees, they decided they better leave for the airport in order not to miss their flight.

"Looks like you and I are flight buddies." Ben spoke as he arrived to his seat to find Lucy sat in the window seat.

"That definitely wasn't a coincidence." Lucy replied as she glanced across the plane and made eye contact with Tara who simply smiled in reply.

"Huh?" Ben questioned feeling confused.

"Nothing. Sit down." Lucy signalled for the footballer to take a seat next to her as she turned back to looking out the window.

She always found it relaxing on a plane. Although she enjoyed flying, she wasn't the biggest fan of the whole take off and landing thing. That's why she enjoyed having the window seat during the flight as the clouds always seemed to calm her down.