12

A week had past and there had been no contact between Ben and Lucy. Both of them considered making the first move but always stopped themselves before they could.

With a week having past it meant that a lot had happened in Ben's life in the last week.

He had officially played his last game and had his last training session with Leicester. The defender had also signed a contract with his new club and completed his medical in London.

But a lot had changed in his personal life too. He had lost the one person who meant more to him that any football contract or anything else in the world for that matter.

Ben was disappointed in the fact that Lucy had felt the need to hide such an amazing opportunity in her career from him. He wanted nothing more than to see her succeed in life and hoped that she had felt the same.

After spending a few days in London with Mason, one of Ben's friend from the England team and one of his new Chelsea teammates, the pair managed to come up with a plan for Ben to get Lucy back.

After a busy day yesterday with several photoshoots, Lucy had planned to take today to just relax and watch some tv in the comfort of her own home but life had other plans.

She was walking through the hallway from her bedroom to the kitchen in a pair of leggings and an oversized jumper that strangely enough belonged to Ben when a knock came onto the front door.

Lucy debated internally about answering it as she looked from the door to the kitchen to the front door.

She released a sigh before deciding to open the front door. A decision she would come to regret in a few moments.

She didn't bother to check through the peep hole before placing her hand on the door handle and opening it to reveal the footballer on the other side.

"Not in the mood to talk to you." Lucy said simply before trying to close the door but Ben stuck his foot in to stop it from closing fully.

"Give me a chance." Ben pleaded as he used his hand to reopen the door once again.

"Fine. Come in." Lucy hadn't the energy to argue with him so she just let him inside.

"Nice jumper." Ben commented with a smile as he realised what jumper she was currently wearing.

Lucy ignored the defender's comment as she closed the front door and headed into the living room with Ben following her.

"What are you doing here Ben?" Lucy asked him once the pair were sat on the sofa.

"I want a chance to make things up to you. And explain why I didn't tell you about my transfer." Ben replied.

"It took you a week to come up with a reason?" Lucy questioned giving the footballer a look.

"No. But I didn't want to spring all of it on you when I knew how mad you were at me. And I get why you were." Ben spoke in reply.

"Okay then." The blonde was interested to see what reason he was going to give. "You have 10 minutes."

"Well I can't exactly tell you know. I have to go to London to look at houses. Maybe you could come with?" Ben was hoping she would agree or otherwise his plan was going to fall apart before it even started.

"You want me to come all the way to Chelsea just to hear your reason?" Lucy asked confused why he just couldn't say it before he left for London.

"Please." Ben gave the blonde a pleading look and unfortunately for her she couldn't refuse.

"Ugh. Right. Give me a few minutes to get ready." Lucy sighed in defeat as a smile grew on Ben's face as she stood up and left the footballer in her living room as she headed to get ready.

Once Ben knew that she was officially out of the room, he decided to sent Mason a text to inform him that so far the plan was going good.  He just hoped that everything else worked out as planned.

||Instagram||

Lucyxcollins: love the stairs in my apartment building🙈

539k likes || 147k comments

Username: so pretty!

Username: love the matching joggers😍

Tarasarajones: me sitting here wondering who took this🤔
>nosey😂

Abbeystockwell: we have to meet up soon❤️
>anytime☺️

-Load More Comments-

This was really short compared to the last one so sorry about that but I needed this sort of filler to get us to the next one

Until next time

-ky❤️