ch. 1 visions of smoke

(Idk what point of views this story is going to be so just roll with it. I'm trying something new)

Wu sat in silence meditating in his room. Ninjago has been at peace for years now and he didnt expect any visions today, but he was soon to find he was wrong. He watched his smoke visions as they showed fire, snakes and some old friends. He than opened his eyes. "Hmmm" he got up. "What could it mean?" He asked himself streaking his beard. "Hey sensei! We're going with pixel to borg industries! Would you like to come?" Jay asked loudly as he burst through the door. "No jay. I think I'm going to stay here today." The blue ninja pouted. "Come on sensei you too!? Kai didnt want to go either for some resion. Neither did Garmadon." He said as he tried desperately to change his teachers mind. "I'm sorry jay. I cant go today. Next time." Jay nodded to his teacher. "Ok sensei, I understand." The talkative blue ninja ran out of the room into the courtyard. "Hes not comming either." He said while running up to a group of five. "Oh bummer! What's up with them lightly? I mean seriously?" Cole, the black ninja exclaimed.  "It doesn't matter. Let's just go and get this done, we can deal with them when we get back." Lloyd the green ninja said while leading the group out the door. "We don't have all day you know."

I hated this point of view. Dont worrie. The chapters will be longer and I'm going to go back to my normal writing style.