ch. 4 fire vs Enrgy

Lloyd's point of view

It's been a few days since the first incident. No other power surges or whatever you call them have happened again... I'm starting to think there was more to this than Wu told us. Kai also has been more distant from us which worries me... I know I love kai and all but he dosint seem to show the same affection towards me... I guess I will just keep low until I see some kinda signs. He has been acting off though... did that burn have something to do with it? I thought back to the day he ran off without explaining anything to me. He talked so fast I didnt understand a word he said... well I was able to figure out a few words but that was it. Passage, power, fire, light and burned... what was he trying to tell me? Non of that makes any since. I sighed and sat up. Ninjago has been peaceful but theres still this part of me that keeps telling me that somethings wrong. I just cant pinpoint it. Alright that's it! I'm going to talk to kai. I got up and went down the hall.

Kais point of view

I heard a light knock on the door. "Come in" I said. I was just sitting on my bed looking at the bookshelf. I have had the urge to go back down there to see what's there but sensei wouldn't allow me too. "Hey kai" I looked over to the door. "Oh hey lloyd. What's up?" I asked him gesturing for him to come over. "That day you just ran off? I couldn't make out what you said... and now that your so distant I feel like its important." He looked me in the eye. "I've been distant? I didnt even notice I was?" I asked confused looking at the time. "Yeah! You have! And I want to know why!?" Lloyd said more stern now. "I honestly had no idea lloyd! I guess I've been getting lost in thought more than i thought i was!" I snapped back. He looked at me again. "Lost in thought about what kai?" I looked him in the eye glaring daggers at him. "What do you think!? Why do you care so much anyway!?" I growled back. He got in a defensive stance. "Because after what happened with krux and acronix you havent been acting like yourself! There was ways something off about you even before that burn!" I stood up and got into a defensive stance myself.  "Oh your one to talk!" I growled back. Lloyd took a step forward. "What the hell is wrong with you kai!? Why are you being such a jerk!?" He yelled. I growled and yelled back. "Like I would tell you!" I yelled back. Setting my fist on fire. Lloyd did the same thing. I swung at him but he dodged it taking aim for me but I moved out of the way. He growled at me. "Why cant you just tell me what's going on!?" He yelled at me. I continued to swing back at him, he blocked my punch. "Becouse there nothing going on!" I yelled back. He growled. "Stop lieing!" He punched himself at me. We both continued to fight rolling around on the floor.

Nias point of view

Pixel and I got back a but before the others. She gave my a ride in her new mech! "Thanks for the ride!" I said looking at pixel. "No problem." Our conversation was interrupted by yelling. Pixel and I exchanged looks before running to were the yelling was coming from. I looked into kais room and saw lloyd and kai fighting. "Pixel we have to split them up!" I told her. She nodded. We both ran and and grabbed them. I held kai back while she held lloyd. "BOTH OF YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!" I yelled hopeing to get there attention. "Let me go!" Lloyd yelled, kai struggled as well. "Kai calm down!I yelled at him. Pixel held lloyd tighter "what the hell has gotten into both of you!" She shouted at them. "What the hell is going on in here!?" I looked over at the boy in blue. "Jay get sensei wu!? They wont let up!" I yelled at him while holding kai tighter. "Damit kai! CALM DOWN!" I yelled at him. Pixel held lloyd down. "Lloyd I've never seen you like this before! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT!" She yelled. The others ran in with sensei wu. "See what did I tell you!?" Jay yelled at them. Wu stepped between kai and lloyd. "ENOGUH!" He yelled at them both. Lloyd seemed to snap out of it. Kai though was still struggling but wasint completely out of the clear yet.  Lloyd sat up. "W-what happened?" He asked confused. "You mean you dont remember?" Pixel asked him. "No... I dont." I looked at Wu. "Someone was using there magic to influence you both to snap at eachother." Wu said. "How do you know that!? Also KAI SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled at him again. Wu nodded. "There eyes, theres a hint of purple in them." He said pointing out kais eyes. "Did I hurt anyone?" Lloyd asked concerned. "Other than my patients, no. Everyone appears to be fine. " I stated. "OMG KAI I WILL KNOCK YOU OUT IF YOU KEEP THIS UP!" I screamed at him. He seemed to stop struggling and he looked down. He took deep breaths as if he just had a work out which he did kinda. "W-what happened?" He asked looking up. Wu nodded, letting me know that he was ok to let go. I let him go and he stood up. "What the hell?" I looked around his room fallowing his gaze. It was burned. They must have used there powers at somepoint. "Can someone explain to me what happend?" Kai asked again looking for answers. "Were not fully sure but wu believes that you and lloyd were influenced by dark magic to kill each other. Luckily nia and I showed up to stop you guys." Pixel stated. Kai and lloyd looked up and at each other. "Oh." They both said at the same time. "Uhhhh sorry about your room?" Lloyd apologized even though it sounded more like a question. "Uhhhh it's fine I guess.... sorry for the whole about to kill you and all?" Jay just laughed. "Oh you both are so confused its hilarious!" He said. I laughed at how awkward and confused they were as they looked around. Zane and cole soon started to laugh too. "I have to admit Jay's got a point!"

Another chapter done! I think I did pretty well with the fight... i think.. anyways hope you all are haveing an amazing day!