ch. 23 the Ivory city of Shintaro

Pixels point of view

I watched as Garmadon praised back and forth while kai sat beside me. "The issue is that now aspheera knows where we are we need a new place to hide... but where?" He asked us... we sat in silence for a moment before kai jumped up. "I KNOW! the ivory city of shintaro! Queen vania told us if we ever needed help to give her a call and she would help in anyway that she can, there was also the ummm, Oh! The uplys is what they called themselves. There really good friends of cole and I'm sure the geckles and the monks would also be willing to help if needed as well since the monks queen does have a thing for jay and they both literally praise Coles mom." Kai stated. I nodded. "Oh yeah you guys did tell us about that place." I stated. "And it would be the perfect place for the elemental masters to meet up! I'm sure most of them would exept an invitation to one of the most ancient citys in all of ninjago. Kai your a genius!" Garmadon stated. Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm not really." He stated. "Alright kets get going then. We have a long fly ahead of us. Kai lead the way." Garmadon got onto the ultra dragon while I got onto the fusion dragon. Misaco, borg and pix got into the mech. I was about to use the blade to open the opening when the dragon stopped me. It than roared opening out path. "Oh! I guess you can do that too huh."

A few hours later

Vania's point of view

I sat silently reading a book on my throne. The uplys by my side reading there own things while Adam and chompy played together. I looked up from my book as the door opened with one of my top gards running in. "QUEEN VANIA! The red ninja and a few of his friends are here! Should we let them in." I sat up putting my book down. "Absolutely. The ninja are welcome here." I stated. He bowed and ran out. Not long after kai and a robot girl who I think is named pixel and another old man who I think is Lloyd's dad, Garmadon. "Kai? What brings you here? Alone no less?" I asked looking at him up and down noticing his outfit change. "Sorry for coming without a notice of advice but a evil viper empress is attacking ninjago and we needed a safe place to hide while we worked out a plan. Unfortunately the others were captured and they found our only other hideout so we came here." I walked back and forth. "So the others are captured you say... even cole?" I asked. He nodded. I walked over to him. "Can I help you with the vipers as well?" I asked kinda pissed. He backed away. "Well we were actually going to ask for you guys to help becouse she has a whole army." The female robot stated. "I belive we haven't properly met. "My names pixel." She stated. I nodded. "Vania, nice to meet you." I said before looking at kai. "Of course we would help! Is there anything else you need?" I asked. Kai looked back at the old man who nodded before looking back at me. "We need all the elemental masters help. We thought it would be easier to get them to come here." He stated. I nodded. "Makes sense. Royal gard!" One of my gards came over to me. "Yes my queen."
" send out the invitations right away stating that Queen vania and the ninja requests your assistants right away at the ivory city of Shintaro." He wrote that down. "To whome?" He asked. I sat back down. "Send them to every elemental master." He nodded. "As you wish."  Before leaving. I looked at kai and the other three. "So what do you guys have planned?" I asked. "Before we do anything kai must get used to handling his new found power while regaining strength after the last attack." The old man stated. I nodded grabbing my weapon. "I suppose I need to train too. It's been a while since I last fought." The uplys nodded at my statement. "Than lets get to training" the old man stated. I got up and took my crown off. "Let me get into better fighting gear and I will meet you at the train ih bg grounds." I stated. They nodded and kai lead them off towards the training grounds.

This chapter is a bit short but was needed for the story to keep going. Already questions of the day.

1. What do you think there plain is?

2. What are the uplys names? I actually dont know any of them exept Adam's. 😂

3. Another guess at what Apsheeras greatest creation is, in other words the elemental eater?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.