ch 18 the fusion temple

Kais point of view

I layed on the ground looking up at the water while everyone else was asleep. I dont know why I couldn't sleep but I couldn't. I sat up and looked at the temple. We have yet to enter the temple and something was telling me to go. I got up and walked closer before I heared a voice behind me. "Where are you going?" I looked back at Nia. "Look Nia. Something is telling me I have to go in this temple." Nia than interrupted. "Ok. I'm comming with you." I looked at her confused. Normally she fights with me about stuff like this. "What?" I asked in confusion. She sighed. "I have to admit it. I also feel like I have to enter the temple so I cant really get mad at you. Let's just hope our sinseis feel the same after we get cought for entering alone." I nodded we were about to continue walking to the temple when a glow cought my eye. I turned around. The fusion blade glowed a tiny bit before simmering back down. I walked over to it and picked it up. I turned around to Nia looking at me. "Just in case we need this." I stated. She nodded. We both made our way towards the door. The door apeard to not have any handles. "How do we open it then?" Nia asked me. I thought about it and looked at the engravings on the door. When I touched it, half of it glowed red. I stepped back. "Nia. Touch the other side. She did as I told her and the other side glowed blue. The doors slowly opened. "Wow!" She said amazed. I nodded and continued to walk into the temple with her right behind me. "let's just hope were doing the right thing." She said behind me. I looked back at her and nodded.

Jay's point of view

I woke up before everyone else and looked around at my sleeping teammates. That's when I noticed kai and Nia wernt here. "What? Where did they go." I asked myself. Yes I talk to myself, so what. ( Jay! Stop breaking the fourth wall!) Anyway I  got up and started to look around when I noticed the temple door was open. I walked over to it and saw the doors where glowing red and blue. I sighed. "Ohhh what did you guys get yourselves into now?" I mumbled to myself debating weather I should fallow them or not. I looked behind me making sure no one else was awake. "A sneak peek wouldn't hurt..." I mumbled before a walked into the temple. The walls where glowing red, blue and the floor was glowing purple. It was beautiful. I looked at the glowing engravings on the walls. I had no clue what they said but they where to memorizing. "Jay!" I looked behind me and saw cole. "What are you doing In here! You do realize that if sensei Wu wakes up and sees you in here your going to be in a lot of trouble!" Cole stated. He stood at the door so he wasint in the temple. "Look cole. The door was open when I woke up and I was just taking a sneak peek. I didnt plan on going any further. Though I do believe it was kai and Nia who opened the temple. I cant fined them anywhere." I stated walking out of the temple towards cole. "What! Nia knows not to go wondering off without Wu's permission!" I shrugged. "Normally she does listen to Wu, but I guess this was different." Cole seemed like he was about to say something before he froze. He seemed to be looking at the engravings on the door. "I remember when I found the earth temple..." he stated calmly. I walked over to him as he looked at the door. "Nomater what I tried I just couldn't stay away. I had to go and look at what was in it... that's how I found out about my mom and the spinjitsu burst." He said admiring the doors. "I guess I cant get too mad at them. Dont worrie jay. I'll make sure they dont get in trubble for this one." He looked at me smiling. I smiled back and nodded. We both made our way back to the others before they woke up. If what cole said was true... than maybe Nia and kai are finding something out that might help us beat aspheera. Hopefully.

Aspheera's point of view

"What do you mean they escaped!" I yelled at my top general. "I-im sorry Aspheera but they e-escaped. We-we dont know how b-but they did.' He said stuttering over his words. I glared at him. "HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO LOSE THEM ALL! THEY WERE IN A ROOM COMPLETELY MADE OUT OF VENGSTONE!" I screamed at him. He stepped back. Angered I used my staff and turned him into a tiny little snake. "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I screamed at him. He slithered away quickly. I growled as I looked away from the doors he left. "So your generals failed, I see." I looked back at pythor. "Indeed they did! Those pathetic snakes cant do anything to save there lives!" I growled angered. Pythor nodded. "Well Apsheera. I brought us some help," I stepped aside and I looked at the people he brought with him. "Unlike your snakes, these guys dont need rest, and they will hunt down the ninja and ever other elemental master until your hunger is satisfied Aspheera." He stated. I looked at the robots behind him. One of them pulled out a couple swords and cut down a hole rock into peaces. I slithered over to them pleased. "I'm impressed pythor. At first I doubted your assumptions. Now I see your more than meets the eye~" I said to him as I went over to him. He bowed. "I would do anything for you, your majesty~" I smiled even more pleased. "Very well then. I will promote you to my most loyal servant. You will will rule ninjago right by my side. If your able to get me the dimand made of fire and water. It would strengthen power. Even that fire ninja wont be able to stop me." He got up and smiled. "As you wish, your majesty."

I did it! I uploaded! And I finally have an idea! Yay! 😂 ALSO I cant believe I wrote this chapter is 20 minutes omg! What do you guys think of this chapter!? What was your favorite part?