ch.9 siblings once, siblings always

Lloyd's point of view

I went over to the room kai ran off too and cautiously opened the door. Kai sat in the corner looking out the window into the night sky. It was dark in the room other than city lights shinning into the window. I quietly walked over to kai while he was distracted by some cars in the city. "Hey.." I whispered afraid to break the silence. He jumped and looked at me but relaxed once he saw who I was. "Oh... it's just you." He went back to looking out the window. "Are you ok?" I asked him sitting acrossed from him. He looked at me. "I'm fine..." I glared at him. "You and I both know thats not true kai." He ignored me and looked back out the window. "What do you want lloyd?" I sighed and shook my head. "When Nia started to yell at you, you didnt stand up for yourself like the kai I know would... why didnt you?" Kai remained silent, as if he was contemplating weather he wanted to tell me or not. He than looked at me again and sighed. "Becouse when Nia is that mad it's best to not argue back." He stated while looked back out the window. Though what he said might be true something still felt off. "Tell me the truth kai. I'm not as blind as the others when it comes to everyone else around me. I know how you work. So might as well stop hiding it from me... I promise I won't tell anyone." Kai looked at me than looked at the ground.

Kais point of view

I had started to cry at the thought of Nia never trusting me again. She was all I had left and I screwed up. "I..." was all I maniged to get out of my mouth before my voice cracked.
Lloyd moved closer to me. "Tell me what's wrong hotthead." He said. I laughed a little. "Whatever you say greenie." He smiled and laughed. I sighed. "I... I guess I wasn't ready to tell her..." lloyd looked at me. "What?" He asked me. "Well you see... when our parents raised me... they wernt the best parents... that wernt bad parents but they wernt good parents either. They constantly fought. They took care of me no doubt, but besides the necessitys... they pretty much made no mind to me. It was like I wasn't there. When nia came things got worse. They put all there focus on there youngest child and there jobs. They did care about me though. I would overhear them talk about me every now and then saying how proud they were of me... but they never actually showed me love and affection face to face. Than they disappeared. I raised Nia myself and ran the business all while going to school." I sighed again and looked out the window. " I miss them... I wasn't ready to tell Nia. I didnt want her to find out like this... I... i was only trying to help her.... I didnt want her to be afraid to lose me like I'm afraid to lose her..." I mumbled. Lloyd sat there for a bit. "When you get a chance you should talk to her. I'm sure she will understand." With that lloyd got up and left me alone, looking out one of the big windows in borg tower.
I sighed. Maybe lloyd is right... right? I mean... things could go completely wrong and I could just make matters worse. I dont want to risk that at all and- "Ow" I yelped while grabbing my blind eye. I got up and walked over to something reflective. My eye was no longer this dim red that looked pink but now was this blazing orange and red. Like fire. I looked at my eye confused. It stopped stining eventually, but I decided to put the eyepatch over it. If anyone asks anything I'll say the smoke irritated it, or light. Either one should work.
I sat back down at the window. I listened to everything around me. The cars in the street, trains and my friends who were talking in the other room. I sat there head against the glass. I was exhausted. It didnt take long before darkness consumes me.

Nias point of view

I felt like I was to hard on my brother and went to apologize. I lightly knocked but there was no reply. I knocked again, still no reply. I eventually decide to open the door. I opened the door into the dark room. I looked around and spotted my brother in a ball in the corner by the window. I sighed. Why didnt you tell me kai? Was there something that you were just trying to protect me from or... was it something else? I lightly walked over to the red ninja passed out on the floor. My brother was always the type to hide his emotions. He was not the best with confrontation either.

3rd person point of view

Nia sat next to kai and pulled him onto her lap. She leaned back and started to stroke his hair. It wasint his normally spikey hair either, his hair was a wreak after the fire yet he eidnt seem to care, that was very unlike kai and nia knew that. "I promise... whatever is happening right now... whatever your going through... we will get through it together... siblings once .. siblings always. Nya whispered into her brothers ear before slowly falling asleep cuddled with her brother in the corner of the room. Lloyd walked in to check on kai and held in his squeal once he was the two cuddled together. "Omg there so cute." Cole whispered scareing the green ninja. "Affirmative." Zane said looking at the two. "See lloyd. I told you that they would work things out." Jay said hugging the blond boy. "Yeah. I guess I was worried for nothing." Lloyd asked said before shewing everyone out of the room. He took one last glance at his sleeping crush. "Sleep well kai." He whispered before closing the door and heading off to his room.

I little light hearted chapter. I have never really written a really lighthearted chapter before so I'm kind of curious... how did I do?