ch.14 Ray and Maya

Scales point of view

"SCALES! Aspheera is here with her fallowers!" I looked up from my research. "SHE IS?!" I fallowed my fellow serpentine to the entrance of our humble home. There stood aspheera with her whole army and large vipers. "Apsheera, your alive?" I acted as if I didnt know she had returned remembering the ninjas request. "Scales. I see you have moved up into the ranks old friend. It's been a long time." I nodded. "What brings you here to our humble aboad? Where have you been all this time old friend?" She smiled. "Let's just say I have been busy working on a project. As for why I'm here..." her voice grew into this venomous tone. She slithered closely to me and looked me in the eye her face close to mine. " To teach you NOT to betray your own kind!" She seethed through her teeth. "VIPERS! DESTROY EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A SINGLE SERPENT CHILD ALIVE!" She screamed in anger. I instantly acted. "PROTECT THE CHILDREN!" I screams in panic. Aspheera slithered closer to me as I backed away from her. "Next time... dont fight against me scales... or it wont be just the children." She said in a dark whisper. "The ninja want to know some things about us eh... well I have a message for them."  I thought about it and nodded. "What is it?" She smiled. "Tell them..." she whispered into my ear. My eyes widened. She than backed away with this evil smile. Everything suddenly went quiet. I looked around. All the vipers were gone. I saw a bunch of serpentine crying holding onto there dead children... they did it.. they killed every single child. Anger fueled me now. Not at the ninja, but towards aspheera. I knew the ninja wouldn't have thought that she would know, to he fair neither did I. I went over to one of the other generals. "Stay here and deal with this. I'm going to report to the ninja." He nodded. "As you wish scales." I grabbed my things and started to head to borg tower.

Lloyd's point of view

I woke up feeling better now that I have had some rest. Kai is still passed out. I cant blame him though. Being controlled like that when your still healing in the first place must have taken a toal on him. I walked out of the room and over to the group. "Lloyd your awake." My dad came over to hug me, along with my mom. "Yeah. What's going on?" Zane came over speaking up. "I think what's more important is... what happened to you and kai lloyd?" I was about to reply when the door busted open. "NINJA! I HAVE SOME URGE NEWS FOR YOU!" Scaled yelled looking around panicked. "What is it scales?" Wu asked. Scaled looked in our direction and came over to us. "Unfortunately I couldn't get you tons of information becouse aspheera new that we were on your side." He said. We all looked at each other. "How!?" Jay complained. "I dont fully know. But she did give me a message for you guys." We all looked at eachother. "What message?" Cole asked speaking for all of us. "She told me to tell you guys that... that she killed krux and a
Acronix and..." scales went silent looking down as if he was thinking. He looked up at Wu. It was like they were thinking the same thing because Wu spoak up. "Nia, can you go check on your brother please." Nia nodded and left the room. "What is it scales?" Wu asked the serpent. Scales sighed. "Back when the time twins kidnapped the elemental masters... they did everything by her command... she wanted them to bring her back in time too... kill ray and maya... she succeeded... hence why the previous elemental masters of fire and water have not returned... there dead." Everyone went silent. "Are you sure. Aspheera dosint seem to be the type to kill people scales?" Wu asked. Scales nodded. "OH SHE IS THE TYPE." Wu looked at scales confused. "And how do you know that?" Scales looked down. "she killed every single serpentine child as revenge for us betraying the vipers tribe..." everyone gasped. "SHE DID WHAT!?" Jay screamed. Wu started to pace. "So things are worse than we thought."
He said stroking his beard. "Indeed it is Wu!" A dark and venomous voice spoak from behind us. We looked towards the door. A large golden snake that was on fire stood there with many soldiers by her side. "But unfortunately your time is up... ITS TIME WE TAKE WHAT WE DESERVE!"
We all stood there frozen. "NINJA!" Wu cought our attention. We all gathered close to him so he could tell us the plan. "Brother, I want you to get misaco, borg, pixel and kai out of here. There in no shape to fight. Everyone else stay with me. We have to hold them off until we have the all clear to get out of here ourselves. Got it?" We all nodded. "NINJA GO!" We all shouted as we got into our fighting stances. "Your going to regret what you did!" Cole shouted, speaking for all of us.

Pixels point of view

We ran into the room where kai was. "What's going on?" Nia asked. I looked over at kai who looked like he just woke up. "Nia! You must go help the others. Your the master of water! The pyro snakes are here." She nodded. "On it!" She ran out the door to the others. Kai looked over at us. "As for us. Were getting our of here." Kai nodded.

Kais point of view

I decided not to complain this time around and to do as I was told. We were about to leave to room when these giant serpents blocked the door. "Everyone get behind me!" Sensei Garmadon shouted and got into a fighting stance, we did as we were told. I looked over at pixel who seemed to be busy calling something. Probably a mech or something? I than heard shouts and screams. We all froze and looked up... the serpents were gone but Garmadon didn't even move... the whole building was dead silent. We all looked at each other. "Its quiet... too quiet." Misaco said speaking for all of us. We snuck our way out of the room to find the building empty. It apeard as if nothing has happened. That's when the realization hit me...

Everyone else was gone!

Finally a chapter! It took me forever but it is done! Hope you enjoy it so far! Things are going to get good guys so stick around!