Give these people some love!

Please, please, please give this person some love!

Fujoshichild

She is such a good writer but people dont comment and read most of her books so she dosint feel like people read them and actually like her books!
Personally my favorite book shes working on is

https://my.w.tt/rv9CbJcuebb

It's so good! It's a mystreet fanfic but even if you dont watch the show you understand what's going on and I love it! Please go comment on the book!

And if the link dosint work the books is called

Haphaphobia, a zane x travis story

It's about a boy who is afraid to be touched due to some past relationships and his friends are trying to help him get over his fear!

So if that sounds interesting to you please go cheak it out!

Another person that deserves love is

taekwonono

She doesn't have any books but she is so supportive and has been supporting me the entire way on my books and I think she deserves some love as well.

The next person I think deserves love is

Ninagogirl

I have read every single on of her books and she is amazing.

She has two books baced on jay

One is in the middle of writing but it's so good.

The book she is currently working on is called alone. It's a very interesting book. Idk how to explain it without giving anything away.

The other one is called depression which was her first book but it's still really good. It's about jay and that evil genie.

And the final book is about kai called enflamed. Another really good book. The villains are extremely interesting becouse they are almost exact copys the ninja. I think you guys would really like this one as you all apear to be kai fans.

The last person I think deserves love is actually a friend of mine who is a voice actor and director for my movie that were working on (if you want to know more about that just let me know)

Her name is

KawaiiPotatoQueen

She has one original book that she is working on. Completely original. It's called emotional lies. I unfortunately have not read her book yet so I cant tell you anything about it. You would just have to find that out yourself.

Anyway that's all for this chapter of people who deserve love. No doubt that I will probably make another one again at somepoint. But these are the people that I've seen a lot and I think deserve more attention.

Please give them some love!

Anyways that's all for now! Bye!