ch. 2 tea and passages

Kais point of view

I opened my eyes once I heard everything go silent. They must have left already. I wonder if anyone else stayed. I got up and walked out to the training yard. "Oh kai! I see you stayed back instead of going with your friends." I turned around and looked at Garmadon. "Eh, I just didn't feel like going today. I would rather train." Garmadon nodded. "Besides I see you stayed as well. Is it just us?" I asked while walking with him. "No my brother also stayed back according to jay." Kai continued to walk with Garmadon to Wu's room. "So how is my son doing?" Garmadon asked trying to break the silence. "Oh! Uh good. Hes doing fine." Garmadon nodded as they approached sensei wu's room. Garmadon knocked on the door. "Come in." We both entered sensei wu's room. "Ahhh brother, kai. What is it?" Garmadon walked over to Wu. I wanted to talk to you about a smoke vision I had." Wu nodded and looked at me. "You guys can talk about that... it seems more important." I backed out the door and shut it, taking deep breaths before leaving. Ughhh stupid kai! He has more important things to do.

Sensei Wu's point of view

"What's up with him today?" My brother asked me while joining me for tea. "I dont know. I can talk to him after. What did you see?" I asked my brother hopeing it was something similar to what I did. "I saw these snakes, a lot of fire... did you see anything in yours?" I nodded. "I saw the snakes, the fire... and ray and maya." My brother looked up at me. "Kai and nias parents?" I nodded. "In that case things might get a little complicated..." I nodded. "The question is whether the smoke is showing us what happened to them or what's going to happen." I said pouring myself more tea. He nodded. "Indeed. Anyways let's talk more about this later. Its probably best if we have pixel and misaco here to help decipher the vision." I nodded. "Its probably best we go see what's up with our student while we have the time." We both got up and left the room. "He said he wanted to train earlier. Perhaps he's there." We started walking towards the training yard when "who are you guys looking for?" We turned around. "Pixel, your back already." She nodded. "The others decided to patrol the city while they are there." I nodded. "Alright." She nodded and left. "Let's get going."

Kais point of view

I was pacing in my room. I didnt know what to make of it. I havent dreamed about my parents since I became a ninja... and out of all the men I happened to dream of the day they left before they went missing.

Flashback

"We have to do this maya" ray said walking over to maya. "But what about the kids! They would be crushed without there parents." My dad sighed. "They will understand in due time, we have to do this for ninjago, for them."

I dont know what they were talking about. I dont even know what they were trying to protect us from but... I do know that they new that something was going to happen to them. I continued to pace back and forth until I triped and fell back. I hit my head on the bookshelf knocking a book out of the shelf halfway. I got up rubbing the back of the head. I was about to push the book back into place when I noticed it didn't have a label. "That's weird" I mumbled to myself trying to pull it out but it wouldn't budge. I stopped once I heard a door open. "What?" I asked myself noticing my floor opened up and that there was a long spiral staircase going into the mountain. Ok now I have a resion to go get sensei. I left the room and ran into someone. I fell back and looked up. "Oh! Sensei. I was actually looking for you." He nodded. "Alright kai what is it?" I I nodded. "Its kinda hard to explain you would have to see it to understand. I opened my door letting them in..they stopped at the long staircase. "Where did this come from!?" Garmadon asked me. "I dont know. I never even knew it was there until today." I said looking down the long staircase. "Should we go and see what's inside brother?" Wu nodded. "Its our fathers monetary. I dont believe it would be too dangerous. We would know if we haev gone to far though." I nodded. "Do you want me to come or is it just going to be you two?" I asked hopeing he would say yes, and my prayers were answered. "You found the thing. It's only fair that you come with us." Garmadon stated looking at sensei wu. Wu nodded. "Indeed.".

Oh look a day early. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.