epilogue

Pythors point of view

I slithered into the dark cell made of vengstone. "Are you enjoying your new home?" I asked the boy with spicky hair. "What do you think pythor! My friends will come and get me you know that!" He screamed at me. I laughed. "If that's what you think. They dont even know your alive. After all... I used a spell to bring you back a while after your death. There not comming" I said. He growled at me. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS!? WHY DO YOU NEED ME!" I said nothing. All I did was leave the cell and went on the walki talkie. "My queen. I would like to proudly anounce that we have our lingering ember. Now all we need is the spark of determination." I announced. Nadakhan laughed into the walkie talkie. "I've been waiting for my time to shine. Dont worrie. One spark of determination is on his way." Apsheera laughed. "Good. Now that faze one is complete. It's time to move onto faze two. Dont fail me nadakhan."

Yep. That's all you get until I post the first chapter of spark of determination... yeah this chapter definitely helps now that we know kai is alive but.... it also makes it worse because hes now kidnapped and non of his friends know.

And yes I know I said it wasint going to continue to be kais story and it isint really. Hes just going to be a side problem right now at least until book 4. Along with jay. Jay and kai have relationships with everyone so there always going to play some factor throughout the books. There also my favorite characters so yeah. It helps me if there somewhat a part of the story.

I also will say this one more time. The next book is going to touch on some really dark topics. I'm no longer holding back... (as seen in the last chapter... I literally was crying) but bye for now. I think I'll post the first chapter later tonight or tomorrow morning. 😁