Chapter 1 ⭐️

Pretty girl Haru above^

••••••••••

Katsu honey my hair! Mommy told you no tugging and look at what you go ahead and do!" I whine, acting as if he could understand me completely before reaching for the cool bottle of alcohol on the table and bringing it to my lips.

It's only been three bottles, so I'm nowhere near being intoxicated, If it weren't for the baby in my arms i'd be at least eight bottles in, how times have changed-

"HARU HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?!" Isamu screams, and I chuckle when a soft yet noticeable echo runs through the house's halls.

Taking a gulp of the alcohol and sighing out, feeling refreshed from the cool beverage, I turn to Isamu and shake my head.  "I don't think so. I'm just vibing." I admit, rolling my eyes childishly as Isamu paces frantically at my words.

This all started mere hours ago when I read Sasuke's letter. He had gained intel from Tobi (Or Madara, as Sasuke calls him) and found out that apparently I'm a hot topic in this upcoming war.

And by hot topic I mean, the shinobi alliance, Tobi himself, and possibly Kabuto? Whose alive much to my confusion? Are all frantically looking for me and trying to get me involved.

Looking back, I really should've seen something like this coming.

Of course, I would assume that Tsunade would want me to help the village out for the sake of helping the village and clearing my name, but the entire shinobi alliance? Tobi? Kabuto?!

It seems like whatever it is that they want from me, they want it urgently.

When I read over his letter, I'm in shock even now, hours later, by my reaction. I just stared at it. I was confused, of course, but there was no sense of fear, or urgency that Isamu seemed to be experiencing now.

"HELLO?! THEY ARE LESS THAN A MILE AWAY, WHAT'S THE ESCAPE PLAN?!" Isamu urges, now using his paws to swipe open drawers and pick up scrolls, placing it into bags like a fugitive on the run.

Ah, then there's that whole mess.

Perhaps it's because I've literally lived life as a fugitive on the run, but I am in no way shape or form panicked by the hundreds of shinobi looking for me as I speak.

Of course I know they're less than I mile away, I've felt them nearing my direction for hours now. However, I still don't find it in me to panic, merely submitting to sitting on the couch with Katsuro on my lap, amusing myself by watching Isamu's antics.

Katsuro giggles as Isamu anime drops to the floor, and I let out a lazy smirk, finishing off the drink with one last gulp before standing up and throwing the bottle in the trash.

Katsuro's small body is leaning on my shoulder and torso, my one arm holding him securely while the other rummages through the fridge for some extra drinks.

"Hmm they'll be here any minute now. Isamu? Have you ever noticed Kakashi's preference in Alcohol? I have all types here but I'm not sure if he's a traditional sake guy or not." I call out from the kitchen, only to hear incomprehensible screeching from the other room.

I glance at Katsuro worridley, scared of the noises scaring him, but he remains unaffected, simply looking back at me with his big doe eyes.

"Hmm you're gonna meet uncle Shinji! And grandpa Kakashi? Uncle Kakashi? I dunno, things are awkward between us right now so we should refrain from titles." I murmur with a sweatdrop, settling with some cool bottles of sake and walking languidly to place them on the countertop.