Chapter 17 ⭐️

~This Haru art is so pretty tysm!~

Honestly, Yuudai does not think anyone could have prepared him for the terrifying hailstorm that is his daughter, Haru.

Literally.

"Shōton: Falling Crystals technique!" Haru yells, slamming her hand on the ground and stepping raising her arms to create a sort of umbrella shield to protect herself from the falling daggers of poisonous kunai that rain from the skies.

With Sasuke's sharingan, he uses his own jutsu to make the kunai that are going to fall on the tree's roots bigger so that the blades cut through the thick branches of wood.

"Shōton: Gods' Crossings Technique!" Haru yells as she places her hand on the surface of the tree, creating a long stream of sharp crystals to pierce the target.

The target being all of those growing branches that seem to be growing towards all of the remaining ninjas.

It's one attack after another, and Yuudai really doesn't know how the tree hasn't broken down by how much Haru has managed to hack away at it using her crystal style.

That alongside the fact that Sasuke has been using his Susanoo at the same time, effectively cutting through the large entwined roots which have created an almost jungle like terrain in some areas.

As of right now, Haru and Sasuke have both managed to do serious damage control!

No other ninja has been subjected to the wrath of this tree Jutsu Obito has cast via Haru cutting off its ever-growing branches at every turn.

"That's my girl! You're a little better than I thought!" Yuudai smiles, earning a sweat drop from Minato by his side.

To be honest, she was a lot better than he initially thought with her crystal style, Ah Luna how did we create such a scary little girl? She must've gotten it from you! Yuudai thinks to himself.

"Haru! Stop running around so carelessly!" Sasuke calls out before easily deflecting numerous branches that were headed straight for her back via his Susanoo.

"I'm not careless! I don't have a big demon looking thing protecting me as you do!" Sasuke rolls her eyes at his excuse, using his susanoo's arm to practically drag her back inside before easily destroying a large number of roots in one whole swoop.

Haru can't help but pout as she stands next to Sasuke from inside the large humanoid chakra demon thing. Or susanoo, as some may call it Haru mentally deadpans before turning to Sasuke.

"Would you really be able to do that if it weren't for the extra help I gave you?" She questions, pointing towards the Crystal armor she created to aid Sasuke's Susanoo with sage mode.

Despite it only being crystal sage mode, it still definitely helped create large scale attacks without Sasuke's input or effort.

"Of course I could." Sasuke deadpans, walking over to Haru and instinctively pushing some of her long locks out of her face for her.

She doesn't react much to the action as she's used to him constantly toying with her hair, opting instead to look around the tree for any suspicious activity.

"Aren't your crystals normally red?" Sasuke asks, eyeing the armor additives her Jutsu provided.

"You noticed?!" She smiles, not really giving him time to answer before nodding. "Yeah they are, but I used some extra effort to change to color! Had to fix the aesthetic!

".........."

"Don't look at me like that! Purple and red would be ugly! So I made them blue!" Haru says, defending her stance haughtily