Chapter 11 ⭐️

(AN: This chapter is literally so long oml brace yourselves but enjoy!!)

-----

Suigetsu gapes at the four men in front of us who have yet to speak before turning to me. "Holy shit you really do look like the guy! Hotter of course, less manly. Wow the genetics run strong...."

Oh fuck is it too late to hide?!

Subconsciously, I begin inching my way both closer and behind Sasuke, trying to hide myself behind him. To be honest, it's not even the whole dating Sasuke thing I'm scared of bringing up, THEY'RE GONNA FIND OUT I WENT ROGUE!

I don't even notice the way my gloved hand is clutching onto the back of Sasuke's shirt before peeking over his shoulder at the reanimated four former kage.

"So that's the first hokage? The real Hashirama who's been touted as a god of shinobi?" Suigetsu asks, in a state of awe due to the massive presence in front of him. My red eyes glaze over the four before landing on Hashirama.

His presence really is no joke!

"Don't tell me it's that shinobi Orochimaru again." Tobirama, my great grandfather, murmurs as he glares at the sake sannin. If it were any more possible, I sink further behind Sasuke in a weak attempt to mask myself.

Why is my great grandfather THE MOST INTIMIDATING ONE OUT OF THE FOUR?!

However, I manage to keep my cool since I haven't been outed yet! If he can't see me, there's no trouble involved! A foolproof plan!

"What do you mean?" Hashirama asks, looking over at his younger brother, not having noticed me yet either. Luckily, they seem to be more focused on grasping the situation at hand before paying attention to any of us.

"I suspect he undid the reaper deal that has been keeping us sealed away and then performed the reanimation jutsu." The third hokage speaks, and I take a peak over Sasuke's shoulder to glare at the old man.

All the shit that happened to me, that happened to Sasuke, it was under this guy's administration! Of course last time I saw him I was twelve and he was dying, I didn't bear any resentment for the third back then, but now? That's a whole other story.

"No way, you found out how to undo that sealing jutsu? How did you do that Mr.Orochimaru?" the fourth hokage exclaims in curiosity.

I take a moment to look him over as well, never having seen him in person as he died within the nights where I had just been born during the nine tails attack.

So this was my father's best friend huh?

"You underestimate me, Minato. Originally a sealing jutsu of the Uzumaki clan, I've been researching the ruins and scattered documents of the now extinct clan ever since I lost my jutsu.

"Lord first, It appears we've been recalled into the world of the living." The fourth admits, addressing Hashirama as he quickly catches on to the situation at hand.

I blink owlishly when Hashirama leans forward, a weird look on his face. "Who the hell are you?" He asks, and if it weren't for my hiding situation I would've laughed at his attitude.

"Oh! Uh, the fourth hokage sir!" Minato replies, turning around and pointing towards the lettering on his cloak.

"Oh?! The fourth hokage you say?! Nice niceee! So the village has remained stable!" Hashirama smiles, to which I sweat drop.

For some reason he sounds like he didn't expect the village to last very long. . .

"Well I'm not actually sure if it has or not because I died and was sealed away much earlier than lord third." Minato explains, and I can't help but notice how normal the guy already seems to be.