Chapter 27 ⭐️

Author's Note: Hey guys! Here's a Quick Character run through so ages don't seem as confusing as you guys read lol! (Here's what Haru looks like in this chap ahh I love her fit and new hair!)

Haru Senju

Birthday: October 9th

Age: 19 (Turning 20 later in the year)

Sasuke Uchiha

Birthday: July 23rd

Age: 19 (Turning 20 later in the year)

Katsuro Uchiha

Birthday: June 9th

Age: 24 months ( 2 years old)

Masahiko Uchiha

Birthday: May 20th

Age: 13 months (1 year and 1 month)

This chapter and the next like two chapters take place in the blank period in Naruto Shippuden where all of their ages are like 19-20. (I hope you guys recognize what I'm talking about, they all look different at this point and stuff!) So Naruto and Hinata's wedding hasn't happened yet, and this is the mini arc where there's like....Exploding humans lmfao. Remember Haru had both Katsuro and Hiko within the same year when she was 18, So it's been like almost two years since the war? Yeah let's go with that.

If there's any confusion just lmk and I'll clear it up for you!

••••••••••••

It was a peaceful, sunny day in Konoha. It had been around two years since the war, and everyone in Naruto's class had already turned 19 years old, some of the kids with birthdays early on in the year had already turned 20!

Kakashi was living his life out as Hokage, and in this new era of peace, he's lucky to say he's had it rather easy compared to the previous Hokage.

However, due to this newfound ease, there's been a sense of monotony in Kakashi's life, the most recent development in terms of his Hokage duties being the odd numbers of missing ninja arising from the leaf village.

Of course, these cases are something that as Hokage, Kakashi must look into.

However, he can't help but feel a little distracted today, after all, today is the day that Haru comes back to the leaf after such a long time traveling!

Sasuke isn't coming with her as she insisted, telling Kakashi through a handwritten note that Katsuro had been dealing with separation issues and she wanted this little trip to help Katsuro deal with it.

The note read as follows.

Hey sensei! It's Haru writing (duh, when would Sasuke ever be like 'hey sensei!' Ugh, he's so boring, whatever.

I'm writing to let you know that next week I'm taking a trip with the kids to Konoha! I miss everyone and want you all to see Katsu and meet the little one.

Sasuke isn't coming because Katsuro has been dealing with some separation anxiety issues, and I wanna take this trip with him without Sasuke to try and help him out.

But other than that, he's doing great! Ever since he turned two He's been running around all over the place and talks really well for his age! He and Sasuke gang up on me sometimes, but I hold my own just fine! Katsuro's proven to be a little traitor when he wants to be >:|

But overall, nine out of ten times he chooses me over Sasuke so I guess I can't complain too much!

As for Hiko (the baby), he's doing really good too! His personality shines through more and more each day (and sensei....he's becoming a little TOO MUCH like Sasuke, it's scary!) but he's super adorable I can't wait for you all to meet him!