Chapter 19 ⭐️

Author's Note: Hey everyone! PLS note the picture above! This is huge for visualization of what Haru looks like later in the chap if you want to see how I have her portrayed! (Ofc you can imagine her however, but this is my official version!)

"Shoton: Crystal Giant Jutsu!"

Third person POV

There's a large rumble at the earth's surface that runs across the battlefield. A hulking cloud of debris bursts upwards from the center of where Haru just was.

If it weren't for the large explosion of chakra, the ninja who were not alongside Naruto, Haru, and Sasuke all must've believed for a moment that they were experiencing a terrible earthquake.

At first, no-one moves; their brains unable to make sense of the sudden rumbling of the ground beneath them.

Then like a switch has been flicked, everyone looks towards where most of the members of what was formerly known as team seven were standing.

Sakura alongside the rest of the ninja on the battlefield snapped their attention to where Naruto and Sasuke were battling before feeling all of their jaws slack in disbelief.

"What.....is that?!" Sakura gasps, staring up at the large humanoid figure that looks as though it were made out of crystal. It was easily comparable to the size of Sasuke's Susanoo, and it seemed to be created out of a crystal Jutsu only Haru could've made from that distance.

"WAS THAT HARU?!" Ino screeches, pointing at the giant humanoid made out of red crystal.

It has yet to move, having just appeared.

But it's overwhelming size is enough to shock or intimidate anyone into paralyzation.

"It's huge! And it has so many arms? What the heck is it?!" Choji asks, standing besides Shikamaru who also has yet to grasp whatever it is that he's looking at.

Tsunade's eyes widen at the sight of the familiar Jutsu before turning to Yuudai in a frenzy. "Doesn't that mean she stabbed herself?!" She asks, directly addressing the father of the younger Senju.

Yuudai flinches when Tsunade directs her gaze to them, automatically grabbing onto Minato's hand and pulling him between the two.

All eyes point to Yuudai who is clearly the only guy who could explain the Jutsu Haru just cast, only to find him hiding behind the sheepish fourth Hokage. 

Oh no! I was riding on the fact that she hadn't noticed me yet! This old hag has always hated me, I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to end me for the hundredth time right here right now-

"Hehe, Yuudai? Everyone's kinda staring and-" Yuudai snaps back into real time at the sound of Minato's voice and sweat drops. Well, time to explain what just happened, he supposes. 

"Yeah, that's Haru's Jutsu. She stabbed herself alright but don't worry! She told me she has lord firsts regenerative abilities so she should be fine!" He says with a wide and nervous smile.

The Oshiro clan which is highly regarded for it's rare crystal nature, it's so exceptionally rare since the Oshiro clan was very isolated. What was once a large, isolated, and extremely secretive clan has dwindled down to Shinji and Haru.

Shinji being the last full blooded Oshiro clan member alive today.

Due to the clan's secretive and secluded nature, learning about their techniques and methods is quite the feat. Especially for medical ninja across the globe as Oshiro clan members are known to excel in poison control.