I Think I Might be Agender

M'kay so for a couple of months now, I've been contemplating something that's become really important to me.

My gender identity.

And ever since I've learned about the term non binary and the use of they/them pronouns, it got me thinking: I don't know if I'm actually a girl.

Soooo, ever since August I've been researching and learning about the different gender identities that exist.

At first I thought that maybe I was non binary, and at the moment it seemed right.

But the other day I thought about it and how I felt as a person, and the first thing that popped into my mind was "I just feel like I'm floating around while everyone else can walk on the ground" (ooh that rhymes). So I came to the idea that maybe I don't have a gender.

Throughout this process I've been thinking about when I was a child and if there were any signs back then. But my memory of things I did seems to have exited my brain.

But I do remember still having that feeling of just floating, letting the ones who were older than me tell me what to do and drag me along (not in a bad way).

So yeah. I think I might be agender. Which is cool! Agh I'm bad at this, anyways, I love you all! See you soon.

AJ🧡🖤💚