Wassup

Hey it's AJ again!

I've had a bit on my mind regarding my gender identity lately and wanted to write it down somewhere. Maybe it'll help me get organized, I dunno.

I have a few goals I'd like to accomplish before the start of next school year. Which means I have 9 months.

∆∆∆

First off, I want to come out as agender to my family.

The reason I haven't told them yet is because I'm not sure if they'd accept me. But that's a rant for another day.

∆∆∆

Next I want to cut my hair.

I actually got an undercut a few months back, but my dad said I was too young to cut it as short as I wanted to. Plus my hair type may not have been able to work with the style I wanted.

Something similar to this:

It's not exact, but it's the closest I can find so far

It's not exact, but it's the closest I can find so far. I also want to dye it again. Currently I have bronze tips, but they're fading. And I might wanna try out another color.

∆∆∆

Then, to go along with the hair, I want to change the way I dress.

Because if I'm being honest, I hate the clothes I have right now. I want to dress more androgynous and more masculine than I currently am.

Also, a binder is also something I've been thinking about getting. Because me no likey my upper parts. 😅

∆∆∆

The last thing is that I want the people I know to call me AJ, and use they/them pronouns.

Hopefully it won't be too hard to ask them about this 😣

∆∆∆

That's all I can think of at the moment, but it's most likely gonna take a while to accomplish.

Hehe oh well. Hopefully I can work up the courage sometime soon.

That's all for now, I love you all!

Have a great day/night,
AJ🧡🖤💚