Coma

"The moment I saw Yunlan laying on the floor with blood all over his body, I assumed he was dead. I quickly ran to him trying to wake him up before he answered me with a heavy breath. He was unconscious rather than awake." Yezun clenched his teeth tightly and pulled himself up forcefully from his seat next to the sleeping young man.

"Gasping for air, I discreetly scanned the four corners of the room. After confirming that there was nobody else in there, I dragged his weak body and staggered towards the door calling for help. The staff there quickly called an ambulance, luckily Yunlan was hospitalised and saved" Yezun managed to swallow a bit of his saliva which had already thickened due to stress.

"Were you and my son in a relationship?" Mr. Xin Ci asked and was expecting a decline answer since he knows that Yunlan lived only to love and adore that Shen Wei boy since his high school days. Eventhough Xin Ci had objected to their relationship for so many years still they did their best to remain together.

"Yezun! I don't like Shen Wei, I feel like he is not honest and always takes advantage of Yunlan's kindness" strongly aware of the man's words, Yezun struggled to raise his eyelids a little bit and in a daze, he still looked at the man at his left side. Yunlan was imprisoned in this golden like castle. The dim light, the luxurious room, the silky bed sheet. Everything looked extravagant to Yezun for a sleeping prince.

"I wished that he could love me back but your son had gave his heart long ago to Shen Wei that he couldn't get it back, no matter what we do, it does belong only to one man and that is my twin brother" Yezun weakly fluttered his eyes and tried to recall what had happened between him and Yunlan on that messed up night. He believed he was the start of it all.

His mind searched for the recent memories of the two and then he suddenly remembered the last scene before he lost his senses. At the thought of it, Yezun's chest heaved violently and his breathing became deeper. Remembering the scene where Yunlan was covered in his blood, his eyes fumed with fury. He couldn't believe he just saved him at the most critical moment.

"If you weren't there, he would've died" Zhao Xin Ci hugged Yezun's shoulder giving him some comfort. The man leaned back seeking the warmness in those strong arms. During all this time Yezun grew so much fond of this man who didn't fail but to be all gentle to him. He forced Yeuzn's feelings to switch from being focused on Yunlan and love Xin Ci instead.

"I feel like I know the culprit" Zhao Xin Ci Saïd in a voice full of certitude. Upon hearing that, Yezun became more anxious as the voice sounded seemingly closer to the truth. His eyes widened and drops of sweat trickled down his forehead. Xin Ci's voice used to be calm and genteel but today unexpectedly his voice became louder as it echoed across the empty spacious room.   

"Mr. Xin Ci, it's not What's in your head so don't tire yourself thinking it too much. There is no way my brother would shoot his lover. Couldn't you see how devastated he was, he nearly killed himself so many times living in total hell" Yezun had no choice but to turn around walk again towards the man standing a bit far from him. He leaned and rested his head against Xin Ci's chest trying to drive his worries and anger away. He knew exactly how to cling to him and melt his heart.

"Yezun let's keep this a secret from Wei, you promised never to tell him that Yunlan is alive, okay?" Judging from his words, Yezun understood that Xin Ci is still blaming Shen Wei for Yunlan's conditions. His face twisted in anxiety as he continued to hold onto that strong body convincing Xin Ci with the opposite every time and given the chance. The hate the other holds for Wei is unstoppable.

 The hate the other holds for Wei is unstoppable