The Unseen

"I think it's probably best to inform you now that I have come to hate you so much. Rather than you discovering how much of an obsessed person I am at a later stage. I am so fucking obsessed with Yunlan, and he belongs only to me" Shen Wei was messed up because his brother was promiscuous. It had absolutely to do with him cheating on Shen Wei with his lover. Seducing Yunlan and provoking him.

"The real reason I'm screwed up is because we have the same DNA. More importantly, I look exactly like The swamp dwelling beast. I see your sly digs at me purely to make yourself feel better when leaving" His perpetually somber tone of voice interrupted Shen Wei's internal dialogue of whether he was awake or sleep talking. He suddenly opened his eyes looking at the white roof on top of his room.

"Are you awake now Shen Wei?" The man wiped the droplets of sweat from his face before he glanced the scowling face of his cousin approaching his bed with careful steps. Shen Wei was not scared of him before today but to his surprise he has come to dislike Chu now more than ever. The detective broke Wei out of his reverie with his impatient line of questioning.

"Are you feeling okay? Shall I call for the doctors? You are sweating....."

"I am fine" Shen Wei cut Chu midway with a bitter tone, he lifted his eyes tracking the pale lips of the man that stopped talking afterwards. Shen Wei then made sure to avoid looking at his face. After a long silence the door was slammed open, Shen Wei's mom walked in with rapid paces towards her beloved son hugging him and kissing his cheeks, forehead and hands. The relief she felt could spare her another thousands years to live.

"Mom......!" Shen Wei whispered with a quivering voice.

"My baby, I am here for you" She breathed softly before she averted her body to Chu Then cleared her throat and said with a fraction louder.

"What happened? Didn't I tell you to take a good care of him!" She stared at him for so long. She practically yelled, then quickly regretted her actions.

"I am sorry" He released a deep sigh then mumbled.

"What! He can't see anything?" Zhan Yao half whispered, half shouted

"What! He can't see anything?" Zhan Yao half whispered, half shouted. He said plainly after Yu Tong's dad went quiet. The two were lowering their voices while speaking in the hospital hall. Zhan Yao after the call flew straight away to see his lover especially after the unfinished statement of Yu Tong's father about his condition. He was examining the strange man in front of him who seemed calm.

They both came inside to see Yu Tong sitting on the sofa with a broken hand and leg. A bandage was carefully placed around his eyes. The doctors were afraid to tell him about his condition. They needed to study it further until they can perform a surgery on him to gain his vision back. They made him believ it was a temporary injury. Zhan Yao glared down upon him, and for a while he was fearful to speak, yet he felt drawn to him even more.