[1]

hello lovelies <3 before I begin, I just wanted to mention this story will obviously contain spoilers for the dream smp war so if you haven't watched it I highly suggest you do before reading this fic so you have an idea of what's going on and things, but if you prefer to not watch it or you are up to date with the war, then by all means continue! :]

Determined. That was the only way to describe how Y/N was feeling at that moment. After receiving the threat of war, the whole of L'manburg had been working on getting supplies for this fight so they would have some chance against their enemy. There was no way they would back down and surrender. Not when they had made it this far. The walls surrounding the small group of fighters was a tall and somewhat stable wall protecting the place they call home. All day they had worked on reinforcing it, making sure that it was strong enough to withstand the blows that could be thrown at them and by the looks of it, they had done a good job. Tomorrow was the day everything would change and although Y/N had been here for months, she was still yet to meet her opposers. Of course, she had heard of them and their names from brief discussions, but she had never been face to face in a fight with them. Heck, she had no idea how big or how small of a group they were. But at the same time, she didn't care. All that matters, was their cause and what they were fighting for, and she stood by that. She'd always stand by that. The more she thought about tomorrow, the more she anticipated it. She had no idea what she was to expect other than a lot of destruction and possibly bloodshed, but she was prepared nevertheless. Besides, she was considered to be one of the best warriors in their group.

She raised her hand to her forehead to swipe a bead of sweat off her head from the work she had done today with a content sigh. She was proud of how much the group had done today, as well as being proud of her group itself. They had all been working their ass' off for this event, doing their absolute best. Lost in her thoughts, she hadn't even realised that the sun was now setting, and everyone had climbed down from the walls to head in for the night. It wasn't until she glanced down to look at the progress they had made that she had realised. She noticed a few discussing something before they turned to look at her and asked her to join them with a small wave. The H/C smiled at the two before swinging her legs off the edge and carefully made her way down the ladder to meet the soft ground. Once she did, she dusted her hands off on her knees, rested her pickaxe against the wall and made her way over to the two boys.

"Y/N" they greeted, politely.

"Boys" she replied, crossing her arms with a playful smirk on her face.

On her left was Wilbur, the president of L'manburg. He had dark curly locks which lay comfortably on his forehead and soft brown eyes, which gave off a strange feeling of warmth and comfort. He wore the traditional L'manburg uniform with a few scratches and tears here and there and a black beanie to cover his head. He was the oldest of their group, 24 to be exact. He wore a serious look but seemed clearly exhausted and tired. Who could blame him? He was in charge of leading a nation, for crying out loud.

On her right, was Tommy, who was almost the exact opposite of Wilbur, with the exception of their passion for this cause. He had wavy blonde locks, which sprawled out in all kinds of directions, and bright blue eyes, which shone with the reflection of the setting sun. He was the Vice President of L'manburg, Wilbur's right-hand man, as well as his best friend. He also wore the same L'manburg uniform , except it hung more loosely on his form, due to him constantly tugging at his collar nervously. He was the joint youngest of the group, 16, and unlike Wilbur, he wore a more frantic look on his face as he paced around in the same spot.

"So... whatcha need?"

"How are the walls looking? Are they finished?" Wilbur asks with a small smile on his face. He, too, was proud of everyone's dedication and hard work today and was curious on how much was actually done.