[7]

Shifting uncomfortably, Y/N felt a hand shaking her gently, attempting to wake her up. She opened her eyes slightly to see the sleeve of a bright green hoodie resting on her shoulder, along with a shadowy figure, who the arm belonged to. Not wanting to get up, she grumbled slightly and rolled onto her back so she could open her eyes. He chuckled at her refusal, lifting his arms off her shoulder so he could cross them.

"C'mon, sleeping beauty... we gotta get moving before sunset because then we'll have to deal with more than just possible intruders" he stated, looking down at the exhausted girl in front of him. Right... patrolling. She rolled her eyes slightly at the new nickname and swung her legs off the side of the bed, stretching her arms above her head. Noticing that she was finally getting up, Dream shuffled over to the other side of the room, and brought over some things she'd need to get ready and dropped them in her lap.

"Go do whatever you need to, I'll be waiting outside" he stated briefly before exiting the room rather quickly. She stared at the door where he had left, blinking a couple times to adjust to the lighting of the room and looked down at the things he had left her. Deciding the shorts weren't going to be exactly suitable for patrolling, the H/C girl quickly tugged on a dark pair of leggings instead, but decided to keep the hoodie on, due to it being a cold night. She brushed her teeth and did any other essentials she considered necessary before tying the laces to her black sneakers, making sure they were tight and not going to come undone like they had previously.

Glancing into her reflection in the window, she decided that she was ready and that she had done everything she needed to. Considering feeling like hell, she didn't look too bad in terms of physical state. The only thing that made her seem remotely rough was the large strip of tape wrapped tightly around her lower leg, showing that not everything was as great as it seemed here in Dream's land. She mentally cringed looking at the slight blood stain on the bandage, but figured that there wasn't much she could do that hasn't already been done to make it better. Finally stepping away from the window, she shifted her way towards the door, only to see Dream leaning against the wall opposite the door, looking rather bored and tired.

"Finally... thought you'd never be done" he exaggerated, a smile hinted in his tone. His arms were crossed and his posture was relaxed, mask staring down at the girl in front of him.

"Oh, be quiet.." she grumbled, crossing her arms, earning a chuckle in return.

The duo made their way down the corridor, Dream leading the way and Y/N following closely behind. He had made sure to bind her hands together again, just in case she tried anything suspicious as they made their way to weapons room. Obviously he wasn't going to let her have a weapon yet, he wasn't that foolish. He brought her into the room, making sure to keep her in his sights the whole while and went over to retrieve his items from where he left them. The shorter girl gazed around the room, staring in wonder at all the weapons and armoury they had obtained. She also recognised some of the tools and armor to be L'manburg equipment, with the initials of a few of her friends names engraved in the handles and such. She couldn't help but frown at the sight, remembering when they had engraved the initials in the first place around the small campfire in front of their van. It was a nice night, one she would undoubtedly never forget. Words couldn't describe how much she was currently missing her home and family. She'd give anything just to at least hear their voices again.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she noticed Dream had finished preparing himself and was now waiting at the entrance of the small room, adjusting the straps of his bag so they were comfortable. She also noticed that he was now equipped with armour, which covered him almost head to toe. Tilting his head in the direction of the door, he silently signalled her to follow, to which she obliged to.