Chapter 2 'New Thoughts'

A few hours later Paradise woke up, she was in her house and her mother Venus was complaining about a black dragon named, Mysterysolver again. Whenever Paradise asked who he was she always said "a dragon from another place, blessed with stories and seeing and reading..."

       Paradise flashed back into now and pushed upwards, "oh Mysterysolver... i miss you... i wish i could see your face again..." Venus winced holding up a old tree, she somehow prevented from growing to big and still kept it alive, "Venus..." Paradise whispered tirelessly standing up to her feet.

           Before speaking she studied her mothers yellow-green scales, with accents of sunset red flecks on her head and horns, while her underscales and wing membrane were a dark sandy green...

          Venus smiled at her "your awake!" She said gleefully, Paradise nodded but Venus pulled her into a hug instead of nodding back, "oh Mysterysolver would be so proud of you! Black scales!" She laughed she placed the bonsai down on a nearby shelf "who's Mysterysolver.." "Like i always said Mysterysolver is: a dragon from another place, blessed with stories and seeing and- reading..."

          Paradise had no idea what Venus meant by 'reading' reading what? Reading a book? Reading futures? Reading minds.. Her mind blurted into her head but she flared her weak wings trying to see if they still work. They did, her wings flung open and nearly smashed the tree Venus was growing but shoved them back down just in time.

      "Oh trees!" Venus yelped grabbing the other bonsai in her talons, "this is your fathers Paradise.." she winced again, Paradise looked at her wing an uneasy expression "my father?" "Yes your father.." Venus sighed and before Paradise could blurt out "who is he?" Venus asked "so why were you laying on the floor SOAKing wet?" She snarled.

    "I went, swimming.." Paradise responded quietly, Venus nodded "okay then.." then placed the bonsai in her talons back on the shelves. "Oh i thought you would be angry..." "I am a little angry..." she blurted "but just because you can die swimming in the ocean... Why were you there anyway?" She muttered quietly "I was- trying to see if there was more out there..." she admitted painfully.

       "There is no secret continent i keep telling you that!" Venus snorted, "plus there will be a tribe feast.." Venus turned to Paradise who was getting on a leaf weaving of leaves and other flowers. "Facinating.." Venus snorted putting on a leaf woven pouch and flying off.

        Venus was flapping away heavily Paradise snorted bolting up, Venus snorted at her "Come on Paradise!" Venus said suddenly doing a backflip "were not nasty old SapWings!" Venus laughed again before flying down, Paradise snorted putting on her small coat to cover her eyes.

       Venus laughed "its fiiine! Nobody will notice! Blue eyes are FINE!" "Venus... I know that blue eyes arent normal... what if i look have SILK- Wing" she coughed Venus laughed shoving into her, Paradise nearly screamed flaring her wings "OW!"

     They were plummeting twoards the canopys suddenly smacking into branches, she shoved downwards and then to the side immediately. She landed on the grass turning back to watcher her mother swoop upwards, but she wasn't there.

       Paradise snorted looking infront of her, there stood her sturdy tall mother, she never saw her from so far below the canopys, from here she had dark yellow-green scales, with accents of pure red flecks on her head and horns, while her underscales and wing membrane were a almost black sandy green.

     Paradise smiled at her mother and walked back towards the feasting room but a few days later her life was changed completely...