Chapter 11 'New Friends? Or Great Obsession?'

Paradise eyed the pale grey IceWing "this is frost.." SnowStorm said, frost was pale grey with a extremely dark grey head, her wings were a odd mix of purple and blue and she had dark purple spines with a blue stomach.

Frost sighed, she looked grumpy and annoyed, she lashed her tail "arent you supposed to be exported back to you home?" Frost snarled looking at SnowStorm "brother why did you let them stay.." she sighed and SnowStorm gave her a "why must you ask this right now?" Expression.

"Because they are good-" SnowStorm looked at Beetle sighed and jept going "friends.." SnowStorm finished. Beetle smiled "yup a acid tailed HiveWing for a fact!" Beetle said, his voice much more bubbly and kind than the day before.

Beetle eyed Paradise and opened his mouth, but no words came out. He closed it again, Paradise realized about Venus... 'where was she? Was she okay... What if she needs my help? No i cant...' she looked at SnowStorm, wishing she could just hug him for a moment.

Paradise already knew her life was not going like she hoped, Paradise looked down then back at SnowStorm. "Well this is awkward.. maybe i should go and just be a-" Frost leaped off and SnowStorm whirled around "where are you going!?" He roared.

Paradise eyed Frost's fading figure "im sorry..." SnowStorm said eyeing Paradise and Beetle "one day she will warm up to you... I hope.." Paradise smiled at SnowStorm, she looked at the rising sun "ill be out there.. exploring.."

SnowStorm smiled "well me and Beetle are coming with you!" He said as Paradise walked down to paint herself white again, SnowStorm walked down "oh hey.." Paradise said looking at him.

"I didnt expect you to be down here.." she chuckled sliding down the last coat of slick paint she had stolen from a Hive. SnowStorm smiled "you ready to explore?" SnowStorm asked "always ready!" Paradise replyed running up with SnowStorm and Beetle (who was painted purpleish white too)

Paradise looked at the towering wall and SnowStorm gave her a "this is bad.." expression "what? Its just a wall.." Paradise said flying a little higher, but SnowStorm yanked her down "NO!" He screamed, for a moment she saw a fragment of the future from her own eyes.

SnowStorm was being attacked a large arrow about to impale his chest...