Chapter 8 'New Moons'

Paradise flapped her wings looking at the vision Red and orange dragons seemed to be burning, there was smoke and other things. She winced staring at the two moons one last time and spread her wings to float down weakly.

When she landed she wasnt on flat ground, she was tipping to the side, she hissed flicking her tail towards the large snowy base. Then slid down the side a little until she was about to fall off, then clutched the snow which dangerously slid and she opened her wings to fall down slowly to the front door.

She slid in quietly and saw SnowStorm sleeping, she still didnt feel like sleeping and out the window there was a few still awake IceWings, SnowStorm must of prefered to stay quiet or just sleep the night off. She missed seeing the setting sun or the smell of the Poision Jungle.

She slipped a small paintbrush into her eighth pouch which blended well with the other seven, she slid on some white paint until she looked completely IceWing other than her wing posture, which she hoped never had to change...

she slid out keeping her wings closer to her sides and trying to fold them more like she had seen SnowStorms, she sighed gliding down. The other IceWings weren't battle hardened nor kind looking, they looked just awestruck whispering things about "I saw your mind- y-you really do?" And laughter and smiles aswell as awkward blushes.

Paradise smiled at the small crowd who was of course smiling back to her and talking, some IceWings were bringing their friends far to the edges of the kingdom while others just talked about the crazy things they saw in the other NightWings minds.

And then for a moment, Paradise wondered if they could all read mind thinking about her feelings and her thoughts, her smile drowned all the sudden like a frog who got eaten by a sundew in the water, poor frog she thought with guilt, but shook it off 'its just an expression..' her mind snorted.

She sighed her life was changing faster than she wanted, "hey whats your name?" A IceWing called yanking her out of her own thoughts "huh?" Paradise said a little confused and worried at the same time "uhh mines-" the IceWing sighed "HailStorm... you?" HailStorm asked.

Paradise immediately thought of 'SNOW ICE FROST' and in a matter of seconds Paradise blurted "Snowfrost.." "nice to meet you- SnowFrost.." HailStorm said "well ill be on my way!" He said as she studied his very silvery scales and light blue eyes.

'Wow... so I guess I do look like an IceWing?' Her mind thought awkwardly as she sighed. She trotted off to the beach keeping her head closer to her neck and curling her talons to make them seem more sharp, her leaf shaped tail was dragging in the snow.

After hours of looking for food she came across non other than weird looking fish, which she ate out of starvation... Paradise sighed walking back to SnowStorms house, what now? And then she heard a shreik..