Chapter 9 'Unwanted Visitors'

Paradise's ears felt like they were gonna perk up and run at the sound, 'but what was it?' Her mind asked herself.

Paradise snarled. She looked around until she heard another shreik, all the awake IceWings were looking around in confusion "what in the moons.." one of them blurted, which looked like- "Prince HailStorm!" another IceWing roared, 'I met a- prince?' Her mind questioned.

She spread her wings going twoards the sound, and then she saw a LeafWing, and a HiveWing! How did they get here? 'We were supposed to be- gotten rid of right? Unless it was just- me..' her mind blurted painfully.

She leaped at the HiveWing who was apparently the one shreiking "AGHH YOULL NEVER ESCAPE NOW!" The LeafWing roared which turned out to be Belladonna, "WHAT DID I DO?!" The HiveWing roared in agonized confusion.

"Please stop!" Paradise yelled, Belladonna snarled "I said STOP!" She roared smashing into Belladonna, Belladonna eyed her like a Venus Dragontrap as they tumbled (well when she could see the other side of her angry and rageful face) Bellandonna bit her talon and Paradise yelped digging it into Belladonnas jaw.

"WHAT THE POISION ICEWING!!" Belladonna screeched letting go and jabbing her talon at Paradise's chest. Paradise screamed in agony and could see the HiveWing for a moment, then acid spat out of its tail.

Belladonna screamed "YOU PATHETIC CREATURES" before flopping over and running sideways snarling before flapping away, the HiveWing looked at Paradise "thank you.." the HiveWing said, and Paradise smiled holding her chest.

"Im- SnowFrost.." sighed Paradise before the HiveWing could. "Oh im Beetle.." the HiveWing smiled, Paradise was shaking, 'did i just become friends with a HiveWing..' her mind nearly screamed at her, 'well I more of saved him.. so know i guess thats kinda fine?' Paradise's mind calmed.

Beetle picked her up to her feet and smiled "heh ill help you... where are you staying anyway?" Beetle asked, Paradise pointed to SnowStorms house and Beetle helped her, 'I cant believe i just attacked, Belladonna!' Her mind hissed to her.

Beetle and Paradise were already at SnowStorms now. SnowStorm looked at Paradise and Beetle hiding a small scroll... she realized "your awake!" Paradise smiled "who are you?" SnowStorm asked, she realized she still had paint on her scales.. which was also probably why Beetle hadnt already killed her.. "its me Paradise.." she said

Paradise sighed she slid down to wash in the water which was EXTREMELY cold she realized, but the paint was washed and her green scales were showing, she quickly slid up back into the house and Beetle snarled "LEAFWING!" He roared jumping at Paradise.

SnowStorm ran infront of beetle "HEY DONT HURT HER!" SnowStorm snarled "ITS PARADISE!" SnowStorm ordered and Beetle looked at Paradise with a 'What in the poisionous centipedes? You of all dragons saved me?' expression...

Paradise nodded "yes you were saved by a- PoisionWing.." she sighed "so a LeafWing attacked another LeafWing" Beetle said in disbelief.

Paradise nodded again and Beetle looked at SnowStorm, SnowStorms paper slid from his talon.

it was her... Did he- like her...