Chapter 3 'Going Home'

Paradise blinked waking up from her sleep "we NEED to go NOW!!" Queen Hazel roared in fury she bolted twoards the door- the LeafWings were running away.. she realized 'but where?' She thought blasting down with fury to the LeafWings, they all seemed pretty skinny "who wants to go first!" Hazel laughed, Paradise dove off towards the ocean in a hurry.

Hazel craned her neck to observe her but Paradise kept flying "we go! To the Distant Kingdoms!"

.. .. ..

Paradise's scales felt like they might melt off, her body was in so much pain it felt like her whole body had been set on fire, she tipped for a moment. "Oh where would i be without you.." Paradise admitted looking at the dark clouds above her, then for a moment she saw a Ice dragon with a metal crown and a pack of four winged dragons- which she realized were SilkWings by scanning the vision closely.

She felt a shiver, was this her destiny? A future seer like clear sight? Or just a weak LeafWing. She remembered her dark black scales under her neck, they seemed like burn marks... but what if she- decended from Clearsight.

She beat her wings harder, she scanned the ocean for islands to sleep on, or atleast relax her burning wings. She dove down some light rain smacking into her face, it was much darker and cloudier out here in the possible middle of the ocean than the Poision Jungle. She yawned ducking down as she landed silently but collapsed afterwards, all the other LeafWings joined her agony rising from the crowd.

Could she do this?... what if she failed what if sitting here would let the HiveWings win? She couldnt think straight, her stomach was starved out and she had no idea what poisonous plants might lurk below the surface of the sea, but she still slid over to the ocean side, the island she was on was quite small for the record, but she still kept going.

She fished through the sand and found a small fish, she shoved it into her mouth curling her head to the side to rest. "Goodnight Venus..." she mumbled falling asleep.

Paradise woke up, her pains were less minor but still there, her wing tips hurt from flying but she still flapped them, Queen Hazel was already waking up the other LeafWings in annoyance "wake up!" She roared to the ones who were still sleeping in a little furious because the OTHER-MIND COULD BE HERE

Paradise shot upwards and began to keep going from where the skid marks dragged from her painful dragging, she snorted flapping her wings, on the flight again.

This time when Paradise looked for a stopping point she found a much larger place, lightly patted with trees, she spread her wings to catch the currents while gliding down lightly. She landing on one of the trees and it slightly bent backwards, she snorted moving more to the side.

A few hours after the rest she burst up again, flying towards the secret continent, and before she knew it, she was there.