Ch. 1 - Kidnapped

A/N: yay I'm starting a new book! Writing the last one was so fun, so I decided to do it again, but with ShinDeku. Sorry for any grammar and editing mistakes. I hope you like it, and as always,
Have fun reading!

⚠️Warning⚠️: this chapter contains slightly gory torture themes (I tried to make it relatively mild) as well as mentions of sexual assault. If this triggers you or makes you uncomfortable, don't read past the (⚠️). Take care of yourself!

Deku POV
I wake up to a pounding headache, and it takes a while for my eyes to adjust because it's pitch black wherever I am. My arm is throbbing and I realize I've been laying on it awkwardly.

Where am I?

I can make out the outline of a door, and I've gathered that I'm laying on a stone floor. It's rough under the palms of my hands as I sit up, the small edges digging into my skin.

My eyes are adjusting further and I can make out all four walls that create the small, empty room I'm in.

I'm so cold.

I sit up against a wall as I try to remember what I'm doing here. I was walking to my moms house for the weekend because she called saying she wanted to spend more time with me.

But then what happened?

I'm not really sure. I don't like it here. I'm about to get up to see if the door is unlocked when it creaks open. Light floods the room and I can't see the figure in the doorway. I can hear him though.

"Ah, finally. I thought you would never wake." He cackles. His voice is scratchy and gross, like he doesn't use his voice often. My eyes finally adjust and I see a man with pale blue, ratty hair and cracked skin. He brings one hand up to scratch his neck. I really don't like him.

"E-excuse me sir, but where am I?" I ask, hoping this is all some sort of misunderstanding.

Maybe I passed out on the way to my moms place and someone found me on the street and brought me inside?

I think I'd rather have been left outside.

"Where you are doesn't matter. What's important is that you probably won't ever leave this room again." He sneers, setting a small candle down in the corner and closing the door behind him. The room is dark again, this time with a dim flickering light in the far corner as the strange man comes closer to me.

(⚠️trigger warning start⚠️)

"Wha-what do you mean?" I back myself into a corner, distancing myself from his advancing steps. It's no use though, as he continues to get closer to me.

"Please stop, this is scaring me." I say looking away from his manic eyes. He runs the back of his fingers down my cheek lightly, and I shiver in disgust.

"Sir- sir if you don't back away I'm going to have to use m-my quirk on you." I say, only to be caught in a chokehold, gasping for air.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. If I set my pinky finger down on your neck it will disintegrate within seconds. You dont want that, do you?" He asks, and I do my best to shake my head no.

"Good, now be a good boy and hold out your arm for me." His voice is sickly sweet and I'm still having trouble breathing as I lift one arm up. He uses his free hand to lock a small metal band around my wrist before releasing my throat and backing up a few steps.

The second he's an arms length away from me my hand is in position, ready to shoot one for all through my finger to blast at him.

His smirk only deepens at my actions.

"Ah, Ah, Ah. What a naughty boy. I wouldn't do that if I were you. That little metal band on your wrist neutralizes your quirk in your body. It won't work until you take it off with the key, and the second you misbehave I'll disintegrate it." I don't respond, horror filling my face.

I have to get it off, or I won't be able to defend myself. I lunge at him, intending to grab the key but he sticks me in the neck with a needle and suddenly I can't move my limbs. I collapse to the floor at his feet as he shakes his head, looking amused at me. He holds the key in his fist, then opens his palm a few seconds later, letting its ashy remains fall to the floor.

No. No! It wasn't supposed to go like this!

The reality of the situation sinks in and fear fills my body like water flowing through a river. It tears it's way through me, carving it's own path untill it's reached every part of my body. All I can think of is the word no over and over again.

"You've been such a bad boy. You should be punished. First you need to be punished for trying to use your quirk against me. You know, I watched you at the sports festival. It seemed like every time you used your quirk, you broke a finger. How about we break a few together to teach you not to use your quirk on me?" He asks, voice sickly sweet yet still raspy and gross enough to give you chills.

"No, please don't, I'll be good I swear, don't do it!" My words are slurred because I can barely move my jaw. I watch in horror as he picks one hand up, examining my fingers.

"Too late!" He says all too joyfully, picking my pointer finger and bending it backwards until we both hear a snap.

"AAAaaah!" Tears leak out of my eyes as I look between the man and my finger that's bent at an odd angle. I beg him to stop once more as he grabs my middle finger, slowly bending it further and further- and then he stops.

"I think you learned your lesson, right?" He asks. "No more threatening me with your pathetic quirk that you can't even use because of the band on your wrist?"

"Yes, yes please I swear- I'll stop!"

"Good job. Your punishment isn't over yet though. You tried to attack me after I put the band on you. You lunged at me, you mutt. So for that, you get a bigger punishment. I suggest you don't talk back or it will be even worse. I'm going to have so much fun with you. I bet you're going to feel so good." He says, his voice morphing into one of premature bliss.

What does he mean by that? I thought this was a punishment, why would I feel good?

My question is answered as he rolls me onto my stomach and places all five fingers on my back, disintegrating my shirt.

My eyes widen in realization at what he's doing as he moves his hand down to disintegrate my pants.

No- wait stop, please. I-I'll do anything, I swear! You can break another one of my fingers, I don't care, please just stop!" I'm panicking so hard because I can't move anything in my body and everything is just so relaxed but I need it to move and it won't. My brain is in overdrive while my body is limp, not listening to a word I say. I start wailing as a last resort, having nothing else to do and being scared out of my mind.

"What did I say about talking back?" I do nothing but continue wailing, internally willing my body to move and my finger to stop throbbing.

(⚠️trigger warning end⚠️)

1213 words.