Chapter 13

"Binglebopolopolis?"

"Come on, this place?!"

"Aw mom, the city's so pretty!"

Sylvia woke up to the sound of the voices she was hearing. She raised her head and realized that she was on a bus, not in her room, a fucking bus. Wander...WANDER! Sylvia looked around for her little brother and thankfully found him the seat across from hers. Sylvia unbuckled herself and quickly grabbed Wander and pulled him into her arms.

"Oh baby, it's okay, it's okay." Wander was still asleep while Sylvia said this, it was more of reassuring herself.

Sylvia brushed the comb part of her hair back into place with one hand and immediately started looking at everyone else. She couldn't exactly see who was in front of her, but she could see a very tall man with purple hair in the seat before the seat she found Wander. She straightened her body posture and tried to get a look at the bus driver but ended up having no luck with that because of the seats. Wander started crying and Sylvia shushed him.

"It's okay Wander, it's okay little brother." Sylvia cooed.

Wander's crying brought everyone's stares to Sylvia and her adopted little brother. A woman with grey coily hair took off her baseball hat and smacked a man with blonde greasy hair. A young boy, a year older than Wander was what Sylvia had guessed since he only wore a diaper and a dark brown and dark red t-shirt and looked bigger than Wander, poked his head out, and stuck out his tongue. The mother who had her matching dirty blonde hair in a back ponytail smacked her son's back and started scolding her child. At least it's better than me. Sylvia thought to herself.

Sylvia placed a kiss on his right cheek and started wiping away the infant's tears. Wander eventually stopped crying, it took three minutes, but he stopped. The bus driver had announced that they were reaching the Binglebopolopolis Station in four minutes. Sylvia relaxed against the back of the seat while still holding Wander. Soon she would be off of the bus and away from some of the people she had already had taken a disliking to. And once she was off the bus, she wasn't going to stop until she found out how the heck she and Wander even got on the bus in the first place.