Chapter 15

"Who the hell is Lord Hater?"

Unfortunately, that question wouldn't be answered by the thousands upon thousands of people running past and into her. Sylvia started running too, more out of curiosity was what was making her run just to see who this Lord Hater guy was. She looked around to see people, at least seven, were running in the direction of The Binglebopolopolis Bus Station. Sylvia followed them and soon arrived back at the station.

"What the heck?" A man behind the glass asked. "People no busses are no running right now!"

Crap! Crap! Crap! Sylvia thought. Wander started to cry in which the man behind the glass became angry and he put a sign that said SORRY, WE'RE CLOSED in big red capital letters. Seriously?! Sylvia thought in anger.

"Walk people." A bald man with green eyes spoke up. "Run if you have to."

Mostly everyone did what he said, Sylvia was one of them. She ran down the road that led up to the bus station. That had to lead her home, she was praying in her head that it led her home. And she and Wander would be away from the chaos that this Lord Hater guy was causing. Wander was still crying and Sylvia felt like Lord Hater would be coming for her any moment now.

"Wander." Sylvia took Wander out of his carrier to be held in her arms. "Wander look at me. We're going to go home. The bad guy's not going to get you or me, okay?"

"Promise?" Wander asked.

"I promise, big sister won't let him anyways," Sylvia promised.

Wander calmed down after she said that and was put back in his baby carrier. Sylvia started running down the road again. You better not be lying to yourself Sylvia Zbornak. Lie to yourself and you risk yourself and the baby. Her thoughts made Sylvia run faster, the hope of the road leading to her and Wander's house grew bigger and bigger. And with how big her hope was getting, no was her self-doubt.