📘Park🧨

3rd person pov

Blue was walking around the park, with Pink, though he wasn't that happy with her. You see, Blue had a massive crush on Red, he was only dating Pink because he wanted to fit in with Red. Red had a lot of..."girlfriends" to put it lightly. Blue thought he would be teased if he didn't have a girlfriend by Red, having a girlfriend that you don't love is better than not having one at all...right? Either way it was an understatement to say that he was ecstatic over seeing Red in the park. He attempted to hide back his .enthusiasm He was shaking slightly, from excitement. Pink, who was holding onto his arm, looked up at him and asked "Blue are you okay? You seem nervous..." He snapped out of his zoning out on Red and replied "Wha-oh sorry for making you worry, just excited to see Red." This was out of the norm for her. Usually he and Red didn't get along much, at least in front of her. Though they have been best friends since Kindergarten so Pink just shrugged it off. Blue and Pink briskly walked over to Red, who was on the swing by himself. "Oh hey Blue!" said Red, waving at him. Blue smiled and walked over to the swing seat next to him, being in the middle of 3 seats. She walked over to the other side of him and sat down. "I thought..." he sighed, remembering how much she hated her. "I thought you were supposed to be with Stacy today..." Red smiled awkwardly but said "She flaked out on me...probably seeing Broseph," "Broseph?" Blue repeated. "Yes Blue..." he sighed before continuing. "Don't you remember that game night? They were...making out with each other." "Oh...right. Stacy was high, you know." he said. Red crossed his arms, annoyed that he was using that fact, even though she was the one who got herself high. "Look if that was for Pink, I can understand. I know she wasn't forced to eat the brownies but she didn't know what was in-" Before Red could finish Pink interrupted him by saying "That's true. I should have known that there was...that in the brownies." "It's not like you could smell it out..." Blue said. Pink sighed but smiled slightly before saying "Yeah...I guess you're right in a way. It's not like I could just sense that it had that in it." Blue giggled at the thought. "Hey Blue..." Red said shyly. Blue looked over towards him "Yes Red?" Red was planning on telling him right then and there but he looked over, forgetting that Pink ever sorta...existed. Red looked around frantically on something to say. What came out of his mouth wasn't half bad of an idea surprisingly."Let's t-try to bump o-our seats together." Blue was a bit confused but went to the pole thingy that was nearest towards him. He held onto it for dear life. Red did the same with the one closest towards him. They both let go and bumped seats together. They were a giggley mess for a while until it got dark. Pink got up and waved at Blue "I'm going home Blue, see you soon!" Blue waved back to her. As soon as she was out of sight, Red took a deep breath before saying "Blue I have something...important to tell you..." "Yeah Red? What is it?" Blue asked. Red replied "It's...personal." "Red you have been my best friend for years, you can tell me anything!" Blue said. "Yeah...about that..." Red trailed off. He tried to put together his confession into words, but it was hard to especially since he was never really...committed. Blue looked at him, confused and asked "So...are you gonna tell me now or...?" "O-Oh right!" Red snapped back to what he was saying. "About being f-friends...Blue...I-I love you..." Blue sat there, in shock and blushing bright. He tried to get something out but all he said was "I uh erm...heh..." Red frowned as he teared up, something that was rare for him to do. Without warning, Red ran to the bathroom, thinking he didn't like him back. "Reeedd!" Blue screamed as he chased after him. Red was crying in one of the stalls, unlocked. Blue tried to open all the stalls and finally found the one with his friend inside. He got on the floor with him and hugged him. "Shh...it'll be alright..." he whispered. Red looked up at him, sniffling. "I-It won't...y-you don't l-like me back..." "How do you know?" Blue asked. Red thought for a bit before realizing, Blue had never answered him. Blue turned Red so that they were facing each other. Blue gave Red a quick kiss. His face grew bright red. He had received many kisses from girls, but this was different. It was from his favorite person in the world, after all. Being as dark as it was, they both just fell asleep on the stall floor.

Wowie surprise,surprise another Red x Blue oneshot! Seriously though I love this ship a lot, hopefully I'll actually update this book more frequently along with my art book. Anyways see you geeks and peeps in the next chapter!

Word count: 868 words