🔮Geeks📘

Blue was walking around comic con for nerds and geeks. He had finally got enough money from saving up loose pennies from around the house. It was barely enough to go but he had done it. The only real reason was to get away from his stresses, namely with Red, his schoolwork, his job and his love life. For this one weekend, he had the chance to actually be happy for a decent amount of time. Genuinely, at least and not worrying.

It was a nice feeling. He had some extra money on him, though it was the last of what he had, he wasn't going to worry about his money problems now. Not when he was going to be the happiest he'd ever been. Not when he had nothing else to worry about for once since he was a little kid.

As he was relaxing, he was walking around the main hall, looking at all the talented art. It was an interesting site to see. As he was walking around one of the My Hero Academia booths for the fanart of the show, he saw a cosplayer. The cosplayer seemed to be Midoryia's mom in the UA cheerleader outfit, for whatever reason however their hair was still sticking straight up and was maroon. That wasn't his favorite character but he shrugged, why not? I mean, this surprisingly was the only anime cosplay he's seen so far, all the others were more geeky/nerdy rather than an anime one.

He walked up to the cosplayer and started by asking, "Hi! Uh...can I have a picture with you?"

The cosplayer looked at him, smiling and said "Of course! It'll only be 5 dollars."

He handed them his money and his phone, to get the picture. Blue outstretched his arm and the player leaned in closer for the picture, making a silly face and holding up the pom-poms off to the side slightly.

"Thank you" He said, putting the phone back into his pocket, about to walk away.

However this cosplayer had an idea to ask him since he seemed tolerable enough, "Hey uh where are you going at 12:30?"

"The best anime recommendations of this year, 2016, why?"

"Oh!" They looked down at their schedule. "I'm gonna be there too, I'll be glad to see you...um..."

"Blewis, Blewis Clark but you can call me Blue." He stuck out his hand.

"Rusty's mine" He said as he held his hand, not understanding what he meant.

"Umm..." He said with confusion. "You can let go now..."

"Why? It feels kinda nice...holding hands..."

"Well no offense but..." Blue pulled his hand away. "We kinda just met...I don't want to hold hands with you."

"O-Oh uh sorry...I understand." He said awkwardly as they walked down to the same entrance ceremony since it was 12:25.

They sat down next to each other and nobody else was there. "Huh...guess there's a lot of normies..." Rusty said.

He giggled. "I guess, they don't know what they're missing."

He liked a lot of obscure anime, but he didn't know how weird you could get with somebody when you first meet them, y'know? So he just stuck to the more recognizable ones, this time going with My Hero Academia. "So...who's your favorite hero?"

He thought about it for a bit. "Todoroki has my favorite quirks but Midoryia I relate to too hard, so I would have to say Midoriya."

"Or could you say All Might's secret love child?"

They started laughing at the reference he had made. It was ridiculously obscure when it happened in the anime.

"Y'know...I'm really glad you're not one of those cosplayers that have never seen the things that they're cosplaying."