📚Walking🥈

(Gender non-specific)

Y/N was walking with their green hoodie and green leggings. They were trying to make their way down to the store for some Red Bull since they had a paper they had to write for college, they were a hard worker and had been working on it, but even then, the work was too much to be done without a Red Bull so they were walking to get one.

As they walked to the store, they stopped by a gym. They weren't the most athletic but they were very healthy. Y/N shrugged and decided to go in. This would be a new experience and maybe they would make a friend or two here.

As they pondered about with their backpack, they eventually sat down on the ball thing, not really doing too much but bouncing on it. They kept doing this while scrolling on their phone until they looked up momentarily and couldn't believe their eyes.

A person around the same age as them(20ish), somehow had greyish hair(though it didn't look real), and was slicked back to look like toothpaste and, the more important part is that he was shirtless and ripped.

Y/N tried to continue scrolling on their phone and paying attention, but they couldn't pay attention to their phone forever and kept looking up momentarily at the shirtless guy in front of them.

After a little bit, this man walked up to them, smirking while looking down. "Howya doing toots?"

"Uh..." They looked up from their phone. "G-Good, how about you?"

"Good too, now would you wanna go on a walk together sometime?"

"Sure...uh..." They said, trying to think of something else to say. "What time?"

"7. Tonight." It was already 6:45. "Hey...by the way, what's your name?"

"Y/N, what about you?"

His eyes widened and he began to laugh. "You really don't know me?"

"No? Should I?"

"I would hope so." He put a foot on a ball next to Y/N's. "I, am the great Broseph. I hold the world record of the most weights and hookers held up by one person."

"Hmm...interesting..." Y/N didn't believe him but they didn't say anything about it, they stood up and he took their hand, kissing it.

"Nice to meet you, see you then~"

"C-Can we start earlier?" They covered their mouth, not meaning to say that.

"Of course we can if you'd like to~" He smirked, holding their hand and running out the doors to the gym.

They walked to the park, it was windy and cool, Y/N scrunched up a little to conserve warmth.

"Here lemme just..." Since he was still shirtless, he didn't have a jacket, so instead, he put his arm around them. Although it didn't help that much, they didn't mind and walked closer to him.

They both walked around for a bit until they had a little race. Y/N lost for two main reasons, 1: they weren't very athletic and 2: Broseph was very athletic. They both sat down on the bench together, cuddling and stuff.

"You know..." He started as Y/N looked up from his chest. "I don't say this a lot but...you are really fucking cute...like how does something this cute exist, y'know? And because of our interactions as well...even if you're not athletic, I can still teach you."

"..." Y/N sat there, blushing until they came up with something to say. "...i-is this an indirect c-confession or...?"

He looked away psycically as the night sky lighted up with fireflies. "...p-perhaps..."

They kissed him. "I love you too..."

He sighed in relief, giggling. "Thank god...wanna come back to my place?"

"Nah I got shit to w-work on..."

"Oh alright, this Saturday?"

Y/N thought about it for a moment, then smiled. "Yea that works." They kissed him on the cheek. "See you then."

"Can I drive you home?"

"Sure."

Instead of getting his car or anything from the gym, he just called up an Uber. They both got in the backseat and Y/N told the driver their address.

"I thought you said you would drive." They said, giggling.

"Eheh...I just said that to impress you."

"Oh, you don't need to say that, wait do you know how to drive?"

He sighed, in defeat. "No..."

They thought for a moment. "You can teach me gym stuff and stuff like that and I'll teach you how to drive."

"Heh..." He put his arm around them again, kissing their forehead. "You're the best person ever for me for that...thank you."

They smiled. "You're welcome."

The driver soon stopped at their address and they got out, saying goodbye to Broseph, and found they had some Red Bull they had forgotten about so they drank those and worked all throughout the night. And now they had a boyfriend.

The end.

Word count: 756 words