Chapter 8

"Alec is he alright- I'm so sorry I didn't mean-"

"Jace. I suggest that you shut the fuck up before I slaughter you and your stupid girlfriend. Go get Isabelle and ask for help. Now." Jace just stood there, his eyes fixed on Magnus's shuddering body and his weakened state. It was almost like he was paralyzed at the sight. "JACE GO NOW!" Alec bellowed.

Jace snapped out of his trance as he ran off. Alec held Magnus closer. "We're getting help." Magnus begins to nod, his eyes fluttering. Alec panics. "No. No Mags. Please I need you to stay awake." Alec pleads as he rubs his thumb over the warlocks cheek. "I'm trying Alexander. It's just hard." Alec smiled slightly.

"I know. Hang in there, baby." Magnus nods again, holding a tight smile. "After this, we need to watch that soap opera." Magnus mumbled, making Alec feel warm and happy. "Oh, we will."

Alec kissed Magnus's hand, holding it tightly for reassurance. "Alexander mmm I AGHH!" Magnus let out a soft groan as the blood seeped through his shirt.

Alec tried not to panic as he kissed the Warlock's forehead again, chanting encouraging words. Alec felt the moment that Magnus slipped away into unconsciousness. The Warlock's tight grip loosened and his pained face relaxed.

Alec shook his head, his eyes widening. "No. No. Please stay with me." Alec cried, lightly tugging at his arms and tapping his cheek.