Chapter 13

"Izzy, what did I just do?" Alec asked before frantically running out of the room. Alec searched everywhere in the institute. Magnus was not there. He must have gone home, Alec thought as he heads over to the loft. He knocked gently on the door. "Magnus. We need to talk. Please."

He heard rustling, but no response. He sighed and took a breath in. "Baby. Please. I'm sorry." He pleaded. There was still no response, just clicking of the door unlocking. Alec walked in and frowned. "Magnus?" The Warlock was standing near the balcony, facing away from him. Alec made his way towards him.

He saw that Magnus had a bottle of whiskey open, which made his heart tighten. "I didn't know that Jace. I'm so sorry. I was so worried." Magnus finally turns around, his nose pink and his eyes red. He quickly wiped his tears and gave Alec a small smile. "That's alright Alec. I know you mean-" Alec shook his head as he stepped closer and grabbed Magnus lightly by the shoulders.

"It's not alright. It's horrible and I should have never said those things." Magnus blushed as he looked longingly at Alec's lips. Alec laughed and leaned in closer, nuzzling his nose against Magnus's. He grazed his lips over his boyfriends' lips and deepens the kiss, smiling throughout. "No more missions for you."

Alec mumbled as he kissed down Magnus's neck. "But I'll be bored." Magnus teased, holding Alec tightly. Alec smirked as he nibbles on Magnus's ear. "I'll keep you busy Magnus." Alec whispered, lightly kissing Magnus's adam's apple. Magnus moaned softly. "No more missions." Magnus mumbled.