'' could it possibly be?''

Its this day. The night they ve been waiting  for. The prom. Just a couple of hours away from the graduation. All after they have gone through this year,  they truly deserve a break to let loose. Even for a couple of hours.

Winston entered through the doors of school and saw a bunch of classmates dance nonstop. Happy faces, smiles and laughter echoing from the other side of the room which is full of energy and positivity. But still he couldnt feel it.  He wasnt able to feel anything good no matter how hard he tried to.

Winston? Winston? Can you hear me? And just like that he returned to the real world, away from his thoughts and imaginations. Suprised, he saw diego in front of him. 

Oh whats up? Winston asked.

Dude, you sit in this chair since you came and now its like you re frozen or something. Are you ok?  Winston could barely hear him.

Yeah dude dont worry about it, its nothing you should worry about.

Good. You surely dont want to miss all the fun.  And just like that, diego disappeared from his sight.

    A circle of kids started to form around alex and charlie, who have been voted for the royalties of  the school. From away, winston was watching as the couple was dancing happily and slowly, inside each others arms like there was no tommorow.

And thats when it hit him. Thats when he saw himself in alex's face and monty in charlie's face. Thats when he realised he would never be able to dance with him like they were dancing right in front of his eyes.

Winston's eyes started to fill with tears which desperately tried to wipe so no one could see him crying.

I wish i had a chance, to dance with you. To get to know you. But it is too late for that now isnt it? Winston said to himself  before trying to compose himself as he saw ani approaching.

Well, aren't you a lonely wolf? Why are you sitting all by yourself?  Ani asked, looking at winston and expecting for an answer

But there was only one thing he could say.  Like you care. With these words, winston stood up to walk towards the door, only to see an unexpected suprise. His eyes widen in desbelief, so as ani's who is standing behind him.

Its not possible. But you are...you are...Ani tried to say a word but each time, she failed to complete her sentence.

No...it can not be...can it? Winston turned around to face ani but soon realised that the whole school was watching at the door as they couldnt believe in their own eyes.

..........Monty?!?

Well guys i hope you liked the first chapter and be prepared because you ll see many surprises coming in our book/ fanfiction.  Enjoy!!!