''before the truth comes out''

1 day before prom

For once, everything seemed right. Peaceful. It was one of those rare times that the students of this school seemed excited. Escecially given all the things that happened.

From one side, clay ,justin, tyler, tony ,alex and charlie were discussing about the prom while jessica, ani and estela were talking about what they should wear.

Hey winston wake up. We are going to find something to wear for the prom. You should join us.  Diego approached winston while he was sitting and eating lunch all by himself.
Tempting, but i already have something to wear. Thanks for the offer though. Winston said with a smile on his face. Suit yourself. Just dont you dare to bail on us. We will come to pick you up from your house no matter where you try to hide. Diego grinned and walked away.

And here we are...the night we were waiting for so long. Full of love, dance bit also...unexpected twists that nobody could believe they would witness.

The light in the room was so bright that it made it look golden. Students started to arrive early. Jessica and ani were already there, trying to set the last details. It was about time to begin. Music was loud. Foods and drinks were endless.

Winston entered the room, taking all the beauty of the room in. Beautyfull isnt it? Zack's voice could be heard right behind him. We are here to have fun so lets have some fun. Before winston could reply, zack was already on stage, jumping and dancing like nobodys around.

Its time to announce this year's king and queen everybody. After a while, jessicas voice could be heard through the speakers.

Your school royalties....alex standall and charlie st.george.

People cheered and applaused loudly as the couple was crowned. Soon, both of them were dancing on the stage. Not long enough, a song started to play. A very familiar song. Winston recognized the music. And the lyrics.

''I saw the good side, the good side of things.''

Its was that moment when winston stood up, desperate to get some fresh air. It was then when everything around him disappeared. It was then he saw Monty across the room, standing with an unreadable look on his face.

My imagination...its another trick of my mind. Winston told to himself, trying to keep it together. He turned around to see , many students looking to the door and then he realised....

It was not his imagination at least..........not this time.

So will you dance with me or what?Monty came closer and extended his hand towards winston. But he wasnt sure if he should to take it. Sooner the whole room was watching. What in the world is happening? Justin looked jess with a complicated look on his eyes. I dont know justin. I am afraid thats for sure jess answered with a trembling voice.

I will explain everything but return to what you were doing. Its not the time yet.  Monty said giving a look to his sister, who was standing next to tyler frozen.

Come with me winston. Give me this dance will you?  Monty grabbed winston by his hand and led him out of the room.

What is happening? How are you alive? Why are you alive ? I thought you were...but montys hand covered winston mouth. I will explain, but before i do....dance with me you son of a bitch? Without another word winston accepted his offer. And danced with him. His faced bury on Montys neck, without thinking anything else, they danced the night away.

Let get the fuck out of here...monty led winston for once again, but this time to his car.  As the prom continued, the both of them drove away. Far away. Away from all the people surrounding and staring at them, away from everyone and everything.

How is monty alive? How he survived? Why wouldnt speak all this weeks?This time, an explanation was necessary.

Hey guys, well things get twisted and un-twisted all the time dont you think? Its time to get in the real story. Stay tuned. Part 4 is coming soon!!!!