and here is the twist...

A day after....

Its a new day. A new morning. 1 day after the prom. A quiet unforgetable night for many of them.

Right before the bell rings, winston arrives at school for once again, ready to start his lessons, with a lighter mood than usual after the last events. Soon after, monty followed. Still in shock, many students couldn't look away. That student, who not so many days ago was considered dead, now he is walking again among them, like nothing happened.

Monty heard quick footsteps coming towards him and soon he saw diego approaching with his arms wide open. What the hell man? You are alive. Diego said, pulling him into a big brotherly hug like they always used to do. Yeah, i am glad to see you too. Monty responded. I will explain but its not the right time yet. We will late to class. Not that i care, but i still want everyone to know that i am free and not dead. After the accident they told me i could stay away from jail as long as i behaved. They will be watching me'' diego had a serious expression on his face, until monty finally finished speaking. Man i just cant wait to catch up after everything that happened. Both of them headed to class, still a couple of eyes looking at them trying to understand.

At lunch...

Everyone was sitting and eating like every other day. Except that this time everyone was looking at monty, including clay and his friends.

Winston was seating next to their table, without noticing them, trying to concetrate on his photos.

Suprise suprise winston was startled as a plate touched the table abruptly. Looking across him, he saw monty. Who was sitting in the same table. Are you sure you want to sit with me? Winston asked. I was stabbed in a cell. Dude, i think there are scarier things than just sitting and talking to a guy. Winston couldnt help but smile. Soon he noticed, that they were still watched by some students.

Lets get out of here monty suggested and winston nodded in agreement. That moment, a huge noise was coming from outside. Soon, many students went outside to check what was happening. All of the sudden, something horrible could be seen few miles away.

A car crush. Fires and smokes could be easily detected, even if they weren't so close to the school.

Monty and winston shared a concerned and perplexed look, and started to walk slowly towards that direction. Jessica, clay and ani followed with some other libery high students. The whole football team were the last to get out of the building, but still run as fast as they could to see what was happening.

As they came closer to the car, a recognizable face could be seen sitting unconcious behind the wheel with their belt on. Monty soon realised he knew him. That guy who was on that car crush. He couldnt believe it. Estela went to her brothers side. Monty you are alive. You are really alive. I can not believe...soon she turned to see a familiar car in flames. Her eyes wide open, filling with tears she gasped as she saw the guy who was driving the car.

Winston took Monty'and estela's hand and gave them a long sympathetic squeeze as they were looking frozen. Diego and his teammates were standing like statues trying to process everything. Monty....is that your dad?

Winston was looking at monty with a worried face desperatly searching for tears in his eyes. But nothing. Monty gave a sympathetic look to his sister, who was crying nonstop. When monty finally looked at winston all he could see was empty eyes.

Thank you for reading so far. Our next chapters (not necessarly our next one)will include extreme violence or sexual content. So whoever can handle that...please stay tuned for more things are on our way.!!!