Heart To Heart...

The day at the hospital...

He had no pulse. No heartbeat. No breaths. He was between life and death. Soon, doctors and nurses filled the room, forcing monty to get out if the room. He was standing outside the room, looking at the window all the time. He did not let winston out of his sight.

The next few hours were unbearable. Winston's was still unconscious but this time out of real danger. Monty was inside his room again. Suddenly, he saw movement from winston's eyes. They were struggling to open for a few minutes. Eventually, they did.

Jesus, look who decided to wake up. Monty told winston with a softness in his voice. Still worried about his situation but at the same time relieved.
I...i... winston was trying to speak but it was not so easy for him as he thought. Easy big guy, you just woke up from coma. Give yourself some rest. Monty said and gave a hand to help winston lie down properly to his bed. Not big or sudden moves.

A few hours passed by and winston was already  able to speak again. At least, complete his sentences. Was it so bad? It must have been since i am sleeping for two weeks. Winston said with a painful grin on his face. Yeah you are lucky to be alive man. Monty responded. With hestitation, monty reached to winston's hand. Look at you you made a progress while i was in coma. Winston laughed while squeezing monty's hand for reassurance. I was scared a lot of things in my life dude. But you know...losing you...was something different. It made things...less scary you know. While he was speaking, winston saw something different on monty too. Not a big change but...a change. Besides, everyone deserves at least a second chance.

Well, i am here and i am not going anywhere. For now at least. But winston's attempt to break the ice was not as succesful as he believed. Jokes are not your thing dude you know that? But as he was saying that, winston detected a tiny grin on monty's lips. Yeah sure whatever. You are not better though. Winston replied as he was challenge him into a competition. I know.  Monty said this time, letting his smile to be seen.

By the way, everyone was here for you. Teachers and students stayed as long as they could to make sure you ll wake up. But like i said before, you were in coma for many days. Monty told winston. I know i could barely hear some voices. But in the end you are here right? Winston asked monty, curious about his answer. Yeah i guess. I could not leave you even if i wanted to. Monty answered while looking away so not to meet his eyes.

But winston just smiled. You could have. For once more, he adressed monty. No, no i could not. Monty insisted and this time he was looking straight in winston's eyes with a serious look in his.

He leaned and kissed winston on the cheek with softness and tenderness. Even monty was suprised with what he just did. Do you think you could kiss me here this time? Winston put his finger on his lips. Monty laughed but then he did what he just asked him to do. He leaned for once again, and kissed him where winston wanted to be kissed when suddenly the door opens without knocking on the door. 

Hey winston how are you...oh sorry my bad. It was alex who wanted to visit him and make sure he is alright. It is a bad moment so i just have to...but before he can finish, monty interrupts. No man, i mean, its cool. I would leave soon anyway. Without another word, monty gets out of the hospital, letting alex and winston chat.

More days had passed and winston was one day away to get out of the hospital. The school would go to that trip  which was rescheduled due to the accident. And soon everything would go back to normal. At least for now....

Hey guys. I wanted to say thank you for reading this far. I know my chapters are not long but at least i have ideas left for another chapters to come. So enjoy our story and see you on our next chapter ☺