photos and memories

1 week ago...

It was almost time. The prom was almost here and so was the graduation. Everything would be over soon. No more school, no more sudden deaths, no more unexpected adventures or traumatizing experiences. Everyone had a date. Clay had ani, jessica had justin, alex had charlie, tony had caleb. Everyone seemed happy and excited.

Well, almost everyone.

The whole gang was assembled and making plans about the big night. I cant wait for the prom night. I know that after that everything will change, but at least we will have each other. No matter what. Jessica adressed to her friends. Jess please save your speech for the big night will you? I dont think anyone  will want to hear you talking for an hour right now. Justin replied and the group started laughing so hard and making fun of her.

For a moment, alex turned around to see winston sitting a few tables away. I will be right back and and that said, alex stood up and went to check on winston.

With a serious look on his face, winston saw alex approaching but it was too late to avoid him now. Ok standall, spill the bean. What do you want? Alex sat across him without answer. Few moments later he cleared his throat and without wasting more time, he broke the silence between them. Look i know i turned my back on you and i shouldnt. You needed me. But you have to understand that it was not easy for me to learn that you came here because of monty. You understand why.

Winston was looking inside his book which was open in front of him, pretending he was reading. He gave alex a cool unreadable look before he speaks. I dont care. At least not anymore. Winston answered leaving alex wondering. Then why that look? Why dont you join us? Maybe you can become their friend too. Give them a chance. Like you did with me. Despite how desperate he was trying to not to show his feelings for his friends, alex soon understood that he wouldnt change his mind. As you wish. But so you know i will always care about you no matter what. With those his last words, alex stood up and went back to his friends.

Winston felt that it was time for him to go. He closed his book, but before he can notice, something fell from the book to the floor, which caught ani's attention. He zipped his bag and went away as fast as he could without noticing the thing which fell to the floor.

Ani couldnt help it. She couldnt resist. So decided to take a peak to that thing. She grabbed it and turned it around just to see...a photo of monty.

Ani hid the photo in her bag and didnt say a word to her friends. Not until she confronted winston and asked the questions personally.

The following day at school, ani finds winston putting his books into his locker. What is this? Why do you continue to dig into a case which is closed? I know what happened to monty....but before she can finish what she was saying ,winston grabs the photo out of her hands. Believe me when i say this, i do search this case yes, but this photo has nothing to do with it. Without saying another word winston turned his back on ani and left.

During the class, winston wasnt able to concetrate. Sir, can i use the bathroom please? He asked with a trembling voice. Of course winston, go ahead. You dont look so good are you alright? The teacher asked. Winston nodded and went to the bathroom with monty's photo in his hand.

He entered and locked in the bathroom looking monty's photo with tears in his eyes. I am not obsessed i swear. I just miss you. But they dont understand. They cant. They never will. Winston murmured to himself and with that, he hugged monty's photo like it was a real person. This time his tears were running down his cheeks nonstop. His heart was breaking everyday...despite being already broken.

So that was our chapter 2. Stay tuned to learn what happens next to our story which will be updated almost every day.!!!