''...No hearbeat...''

The day of the accident...

Teachers and students are gathered around winston's unconscious body looking in desbelief. Adults trying desperately to call an ambulance as fast as they can. Winston's lying on the ground with his eyes closed. For once again the school was in chaos.

Monty was standing and staring in shock, as all the people around him were moving and talking in panic. Eventually, he came closer to take a better look and fell to his knees. He was watching winston's face. After a while, sounds of sirens were heard to be approaching closer and closer. The ambulance was here.

Wait. Can i come too? Monty asked while they were taking winston's body inside the vehicle. Yeah of course. Only 1 person allowed. Monty went inside the ambulance without second thoughts and sat next to his side. Meet you at the hospital bro. Everything will be alright. Diego encouraged monty and then the doors were closed.

After a long ride, they were at the hospital. They took winston to his room, and took him to his bed were he would spend his next days.

That was close enough man. You scared us thats for sure. Monty was talking to winston, in case he could hear him, even in this situation. This year was one hell of a ride. I feel like i live in a drama movie or something. He chuckled. Bryce died, i went to jail but i am still alive somehow, my dad died and now this. Yeah, that is one shitshow alright. He raised his eyes from the floor and looked and him, hoping it wasn't the last time. And you...you came out of nowhere. Like  literally out of nowhere. I shouldn't let it happed. Whatever happened between us. It only harmed you. Like i did that summer. I guess what i am trying to say is...but before he cam complete, a knock on the door could be heard. Then, teachers and students get inside the room.

What happened monty? Did he wake up or at least open his eyes? Their teacher with a concern look on her face. No...not yet. He's been like that since we came. Monty responded. Poor winston jessica said quietly but monty heard her. Hypocrite. Monty tried to control his anger knowing that jessica hated winston.

Monty...monty...MONTY!!! Diego was standing beside him trying to get his attention. How are you holding up?
I am fine just a little shaken. Monty answered. A couple of hours had passed  and nothing changed. All students and adults had gone home while monty was still in the hospital next to winston who was still asleep.

In the middle of that night, monty was sleeping when he heard a strange noise coming from near. He opened his eyes and started to search the source of the sound. In a while, he found it. But it was not a good sign. The monitor, which shows winston's hearbeat showed on screen that the line was not like it used to be. It was sometimes straight.

Help! Somebody help! Monty shouted with all his strenght and when he realised that no one could hear him he decided to run down the hallways to find a doctor or a nurse. Or in this case anyone who could help....

By the time monty arrives with help, the line was already straight and winston had officially no pulse. No hearbeat.

Hey guys, another chapter is here. So please enjoy. More to come very soon. Bye👋👋👋