Its Time for the talk.

Everything changed in a minute. That peace was restored with more problems. How can a teenager deal with so many issues in such a short time? How can a teenager handle the things that weren's supposed to be handled at their age?

Monty soon arrived at the hospital were diego was. He run straight to his room without thinking about it twice. Besides, it was his best friend. He entered the room. He saw diego awake and lying peacefully on his bed alone.

Hey buddy. So glad you are here. Diego said the moment he saw monty. Hey big guy. Look at you man. Nothing can bring you down. You are a fighter bro. Monty told diego relieved. I came as soon as i learned it....yeah, i know bro. Dont worry. Its nothing serious. Like you said, nothing can bring me down. Diego responded. As the time was passing, the boys were chatting. Monty tried desperatly to make diego forget the pain his body was feeling.

So monty...you didnt tell me you know...that..you like boys. Diego found the opportunity to change the subject and make sure that monty wasn't feeling insecure about it. What? What the fuck are you talking about man? Monty was shocked by hearing him saying those words coming out of his mouth.

Monty...you can trust me. I know. I know it all. Dont hide. Not from me. Diego reassured monty while he was trying to process everything in his mind. I...i...i don't know. As he was speaking, he noticed his hands shaking because of fear and anxiety. But as much as tried to hide it, diego eventually saw it.

Man, i am sorry, you are not ready to talk about it yet, i get it. Diego said. Look, i like boys. But how do you know? How did you learn about it? Diego looked at monty in silence for minutes, not sure if he should answer. Well winston, he is the reason i learned the truth......i should have known Monty replied.

Do you..you know...have feelings for him? Diego looked at him for once again, with a small grin on his lips, this time his eyes completely focused on monty. I am not sure....but i might have. Monty barely completed his sentence trying to keep himself calm and steady. I am not sure if i am ready to admit that i have feelings for a guy. He continued with his gaze on the floor, never meeting diego's eyes. I understand. Its not easy. But i need you to know one thing. I am not going to judge. I would never. Believe me. With still an uneasy look, but more relaxed this time, monty finally reaches diego's eyes. Like it was the first person who could really hear him and love him for you his was, withou judging.

Well, i appreciate that you had this conversation with me. Really. Its not easy for to talk about it but thank you..monty said and stood up to walk to the door. Diego nodded. It was the first time monty was able to feel free. At least more than he used to feel before. He knew diego could be trusted. That said, he went back to his car and went to winston's house. By the time he arrived, it was almost night. He was standing outside his door, when winston opened it,ready to go out.

You were leaving? I probably should go. Monty told him and turned his back to leave when winston grabbed him by the hand. No i was coming to the hospital. To find you. How is diego? He is fine. You know diego. He is a champ. Monty replied with a chuckle. I was thinking now that we are both out, how would you like to go somewhere alone? I know a place. Its quiet and beautiful. Especially at night. Winston proposed..ok i am in and just like that they were both in the car. They drove away.

Hey guys, welcome another chapter. Keep updated and make sure to read all our chapters. More coming soon!!!😆☺