a thousand emotions.

At the lunch...

There was a terrible car crash and soon it was discovered that monty's dad was the one driving.

A few calls later, the ambulance took him to hospital with his daughter estela by his side. Students started to walk away, leaving monty and winston alone.

Are you ok ?What are you thinking?
Winston asked waiting with patience for an answer. go. You have been through enough already. Just go. Monty responded. You have been through enough too. Dont push me away like you did before. Winston tried to convince monty that he was not alone and he would never be again.

Ahhh!!! Monty screamed and kicked the very first thing he could see. A trash can full of garbage. I dont care anymore. Why would i care about a piece of shit like my dad?!? He abused me, kicked me, threatened me and now...i should feel good. Why shouldnt i? Why cant i? For the very first time, winston could see weakness on Monty's face.

Come here winston opened his arms and hugged monty, despite trying to escape it with cryings and screamings. In the end, he indulged. He let himself relax and feel the safety in winston's arms.

Do you want to see him? Winston asked monty, still holding him steady in his arms. No, no i don't. I know you thing i am wrong but i am not ready. Monty replied. No, i dont think you are wrong. Winston said with a serious but simutaneously a sad look in his eyes. Monty was trying to avoid eye contact until that very moment when winston told him that it was okay to stay away from the person who caused you so much pain.

Eventually he looked at him. A slight grin escaped for a second. I...before he says anything else, monty's phone was ringing. It was his sister. Estela? What's going on? Pretending he didnt know what she would say to him. Dad...dad didnt make it. He is...he is dead monty. Estela was sobbing and crying so much that she could be heard crystal clear through the phone.

He did what now? Monty was shocked, but still not as much concered as he was expected to be.

After a while, monthy hang up the phone. He turned around to see winston staring with a worried look. he is dead. He is dead winston.

I am so sorry monty. Winston said, trying to find the right words but that moment, nothing seemed to be right. He took his hands in his, and pulling him close for another hug. This time, winston kissed him.

Few hours later...it was already night. Monty spent that night at winston's. It made him feel better. It made him feel good. A feeling he wasnt aware before.
I needed your company. If you dont want to kick me out monty chuckled.
I would never. Winston replied. I wouldnt blame you if you did. I mean i beat the shit out of you that summer. Monty's eyes filled with guilt and remorse. We ve moved on from that summer, havent we? Winston told monty before kissing him gently on his lips. I wouldnt mind be here with you instead going to school tommorow. Especially after everything that happened with my father. Monty said with a pleading look. Just say the word. Winston said.

You would do that? Monty was staring hopeful at winston. Of course..winston responded. Okay then.

They spent the rest of the night together. For one more night. Keeping each other company. For once again, trying to forget that their lives are messed up. Trying to forget that they have gone through a lot and they will go through more. Trying to forget their problems for one. For one fucking night.

I hope you liked our chapter. More updates and chapters are coming.