Mystery revealed.

*this chapter includes some sexual content, NOT so graphic though*

At winston's house, after the prom

Entering in winston's room, memories from the last summer came to monty's head. That peaceful feeling he never felt before when he was lying next to winston. Thinking that it could be the first and last time to feel this way. A moment of silence followed.

So...whenever you are ready winston's words broke the silence. Monty took a deep breath and eventually spoke.

''It was that day when the other prisoners walked into my cell. They called me a child rapist. Before i could respond, they pushed me hard to the wall and the next thing i remember was the knife getting in me at least two times. With all force. I was bleeding. I was bleeding so hard i couldnt breath so i passed out. It took me days to wake up, in a hospital. I was in coma for so many days, weeks hell...it could be months. One thing's for sure. They all thought i was dead. They had lost every hope. Though that i wouldnt wake up. Actually its kinda funny, thinking that maybe it should have happened this way. ''

Dont you say that again. You hear me? Winston said while trying to process all these new details. Why now? Why didnt you say anything before? Monty looked away, trying to find the right words into sentence. Then, he turned to face winston with a warm and soft expression. Because now i feel strong. Phisically and mentally. For the first time. I have a second chance to live my life. And i cant do it being afraid all the time. Not anymore...i dont want that. Monty's voice broke. He looked at the floor with a sad smile on his face then looked at winston, with a grin. He took his hands into his. He looked deep into his eyes, like he was searching for his soul. It was the very first time he looked at him that way.

Winston was frozen. Paralyzed. Didnt know how to react to everything monty was telling him. Until suddenly monty's lips found his. Soft and innocent in the beginning, which started to deepen every moment was passing.

Monty's eyes were travelling all over winston's body. Winston couldnt catch his breath but still kept going. Monty took his shirt off and unbottened his pants. He was above winston, whose clothes were also removed by monty.
Hunger in monty's eyes. Like eyes of a wild animal.

They continued kissing fiercely, passionatly and unstoppable. Monty's lips were moving from winston's lips to his neck and lower. A moan slipped from winston as he enjoyed every moment of jt. He couldnt hide his grin.
But it wasnt enough. Monty wanted more. Hell, they both wanted more. They wanted to remind themselves how pleasure feels.

Their bare skins touched each other. Now, their underwear were also on the floor...with the rest of their clothes. Oh man fuc..k..monty shouted as he was already pleasing winston. I missed this..ah..a..i missed you winston said doing his best not to shout.

After a couple of hours, both of them fell into silence. Breathing is the only thing that can be heard in the room. Some minutes later, they both fell asleep , always side by side, forgeting for a while everything that happened to them, and feeling like finally some thing good is going to happen.

We came to the end of another chapter. Read more to learn more. Hope you are enjoyimg yourselves so far 😊