Chapter 4

Ethan and I arrive at the beach, he grabs his bag from the trunk and starts walking towards the sand.

"Do you know where to go?" I ask as he takes his free hand and laces it with mine.

"Yeah, Cameron told me they're in front of lifeguard stand 13." I nod.

We start making our way towards the water, and once we get closer I see my friends sitting on a large blanket, all of them laughing together. I smiled, I love seeing them happy. But then I remember they set me up. But imagine if they didn't...things probably wouldn't have turned out the same.

"What's on your mind?" Ethan moves his hand to rest on my shoulder.

"Nothing." I smile up at him.

"Hi you two! Make up yet? So sorry that you couldn't ride with us Nova. But aren't you glad we asked Ethan to take you?" Lorena rambles as she grins at me.

"You two are so unpredictable!" I playfully glare at them.

They look at each other and then back at me. Then each grab one of my arms and yank me down. I fall onto the both of them and they start wrestling me.

"You should thank us!" We all burst out laughing as I struggle so get out of their hold.

"We are being good friends to you. You will thank us for that one day." I laugh and finally get away from them, standing up.

"I think she should thank you today." Ethan says and my two friends look confused.

Ethan grabs me and pulls me to him.

"Because without your guys's little stunt, I wouldn't be able to do this." He faces me and without hesitation, kisses my lips.

I was not one for PDA like this, however I couldn't help but to swoon and kiss him back with the same energy. I hear Lorena and Callie squeal. Ethan pulls away from me and grins.

"Say it. Tell them." He nudges me.

"They know, they just saw us kiss." I blush, looking away from everyone.

"Say it. We want to hear it. Loud and clear!" Cameron chimes in.

"Yeah, say it!" Lorena laughs.

"Ethan is my boyfriend." I roll my eyes without looking at them. I feel my face heat up.

"Huh? We can't hear youuuu!" Callie sings, I know damn well they can hear me.

"Ethan is my boyfriend!" I look at them all and laugh. I see that Lorena is recording me and I look away again.

"That's my boy!" Cameron and Ethan high five each other.

"That sounded so good to my ears. Say it again baby." He looks at me, beaming. I'd do anything to keep that expression on his face.

I cup his face and he pulls me to him. I kiss him.

"You." I kiss him again. "are" and again "my" ......and again "boyfriend." We both laugh.

"I like the sound of that." He rubs my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Gross! Get a room." Lorena yells at us, I look over at her and she's still recording. I cover my face and laugh.

"Dont film me!" I say at the same time as Ethan says

"Please send me those videos."

We sit down on the blanket Ethan brought, next to everyone else. Ethan brought alcohol for us, and there were sandwiches and water in the ice chest Cameron brought. Ethan passes around a bottle to everyone, and we all do a cheers. Cameron hands us each a sand which and we start eat eating.