eleven

Louis cooed at how adorable Harry was as he hopped off of the short bike and propped it up against a golden leafed tree, running to the creek that ran its crystal clear water down a rock laced hill with a huge smile on his face.

"Look how pretty, Louis!"

Louis smiled to himself as he got off of his bike and propped it up against the other side of the same tree Harry's bike was against and walked over to Harry who was currently knelt over the water that reflected his lit up face.  He knelt down next to Harry and looked into the water, the huge smile on his tan cheeks never leaving his face.  He was fonding so hard over the brunette boy with the dopiest but most heavenly smile as he watched him through their reflection.  His smile couldn't stop growing as he watched Harry's teeth glimmer from absolute joy.  Why was he so cute?  This is so dangerous.

Harry noticed Louis looking at him through the water reflection and cocked his head to the side, questioning the sheepish smile on his face.  Their eyes remained locked for a few seconds longer, green staring into blue, until Louis looked from the reflected Harry to the real Harry, propping himself to the side as he watched Harry get situated, getting ready to listen to what Louis was about to say.

But Louis didn't say anything.  He didn't know what to say, so he just sat there and smiled as he watched Harry's confusion grow.

"What?" Harry was getting obviously shy as he broke eye contact and played with the blades of grass under his fingers.

"Nothing."

"Why are you staring at me?" Harry smiled at the ground, trying so hard not to look into the crystal blue eyes that were staring at him.

"As I've said before, you intrigue me."

Harry's cheeks were impossibly pink by now.

"Awe, look at those rosy cheeks of yours.  Is Harry blushing?"

"Stop it." Harry muffed as he giggled his way through the sentence.  Louis saw where this was headed, and pushed it even further.

"Is Harold getting shy?"

Harry looked up and stuck his bottom lip out, making Louis' heart flip at the sight.  "My name's Harry and no I'm not!"

"It sure looks like you are!" Louis was propping himself on his hands and knees as he started to crawl over to the boy that was trying his absolute best to focus on the flower he was playing with.

He crawled closer and closer to Harry as Harry's heart rate went through the roof.  Harry finally looked up from the flower, unaware of how close Louis had actually gotten, until his eyes met the blue ones in front of him and their noses connected with a spark of electricity.

He was so caught off-guard, his entire system seemed to go into failure as all of his breath left his mouth and his heart stopped beating.  

Their eyes were hooked on each other, like two opposite sides of a magnet.  Harry was leaning back against his arms with his legs stretched out straight, and Louis was hovering over Harry, holding him up with his straight arms and his knees braced against the ground in between Harry's open legs.

Their breaths interlocked as both of their mouths sat slightly ajar, begging for the other one's against their own.  Oh how these boys wanted to kiss each other.  They weren't quite sure why, yet, but the caramel boy had a twisted stomach almost begging for him to lean in and kiss the lips that were positioned slightly underneath those forest green eyes he has fallen in love with, and the boy with those eyes was ready to give up anything if it meant he could lean just a small bit forward until he could finally feel the soft texture of those lips he bets taste like caramel.