twelve

The sun shone above the two boys laying on the grass, with their fingers intertwined and Louis' leg propped up on Harry's.  Harry's eyes were closed as he inhaled the clear air around him.  His curls danced around with the wind as he smiled and exhaled again.  Louis was next to him, his eyes open as he watched the clouds race by and the birds sore overhead.  He was happy.  They both were.

They took a simultaneous breath and giggled with adoration as they exhaled together.  Harry turned to Louis, propping himself up on his elbow with his hand under his head.  He grinned to himself as Louis turned himself to look back at Harry.  Louis really was a beautiful boy.  His eyes glistened with the sunlight that reflected off of them, and his smile was so beautiful Harry swore it should be painted and hung up in a museum.  How could these two boys, that had practically just met, felt so right in each other's company?  Why was this everything Louis had searched for and everything Harry had dreamed of?

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Do you know your sexuality?"

Harry was hesitant to answer.  "No."

"Then how are you so calm?  I'm freaking out a little bit.  I've never thought about a guy the way, well the way I think about you."

Harry smirked slightly as he bit his bottom lip and giggled.  "I'm calm because I don't really think there's anything to worry about.  I like you, who cares that we're both guys, it doesn't matter to me.  It is what it is."  Harry shrugged.

Louis was jealous at how calm Harry was when he was sitting just a foot away from him, questioning his entire existence.  But Harry did have a good point.  Just because Harry and him were the same gender, why should that change the way Louis thinks about him.  He knew he liked Harry, so why is he stressing out so much.

"You're so smart Harry."  Louis grinned as he leaned himself closer to the lips he wanted so badly to kiss again.  He looked up and down between them and Harry's eyes as Harry started to lean forward too.

"Not smart, just stupidly in awe of this one boy."

"Oh really?  Describe him to me." 

They kept leaning closer and closer to each other, Harry repositioning his arms so that he could hold up his constantly shifting position.

He chuckled at Louis' remark.  "Well, to start, somehow he makes me want to actually talk, which by the way is a very rare thing, so he's quite interesting.  He can make me laugh, something I also don't do very often, so he's kind of funny," Harry shrugged his shoulders sarcastically underrating Louis' humor, "He also has these incredibly blue eyes that seem to take my breath away every time I see them,"

They kept leaning in every time Harry listed another thing.

"Oh really, what type of blue?"

"Well, they almost resemble a field of Bluebells, but I could be wrong."

Louis chuckled as he licked his lips and leaned even closer.  

"And he's got this smell to him, almost like caramel, and he's also got caramel hair and skin to match it."

At that statement, Louis took a moment to look himself over, and almost nod in agreement.

"And..."  Harry leaned as close as they could get without touching as he stared at Louis' lips and only Louis' lips.  He brought his thumb up and rested it on Louis' bottom lip, pulling it down slightly, revealing Louis' bottom set of teeth.  Louis was in complete awe of all of this as he practically drooled and melted at Harry's soft touch.